i met sarah in the bathroom

𝖙𝖜 𝖆𝖙 𝖇𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖔𝖒 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖙

𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌:
i met sarah in the bathroom - awfultune
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

♩✧・゚♬✧・゚♪: *✧♩・゚:*

the ravenette smiles back at the cute brunette sitting beside him, cigarette between his lips as he talks.

sapnap couldn't help but think the boy was really cute.

he was wearing a purple sweater and ripped jeans and he had colourful 'butterfly clips' in his hair. sapnap hadn't known they were called that until a few minutes ago when he'd complimented them and the other boy had gone on a rant about what they are and the silly walmart worker he got them from and how hard they are to put it and a load of other stuff that sapnap forgot cause he was way too busy watching the other's pretty pink lips as they moved.

they were too rosy to be natural, so were his cheeks, and sapnap is pretty sure that the other boy has mascara on too because his eyelashes look way too long and dark and there's no way that one man could be blessed with so much beauty.

karl was one of those guys that you'd zoom in on on instagram, trying to find where the photos were edited because there is no way anyone could be that perfect.

sapnap is shy, it's just how he is, but it doesn't seem to matter because this boy is just talking and talking and every story he tells makes sapnap feel even more at ease and the ravenette thinks that he must be god's favourite for the luck of meeting the brunette so spontaneously at this party.

he's admittedly surprised because they're such an unlikely match yet they're getting on so well. he's sort of reserved but karl seems very out there and, from the stories he's told, he seems to be quite the daredevil.

karl doesn't drink though, which sapnap can relate to. the ravenette doesn't because he cherishes his body but karl says it's just to prevent being yelled at by his parents. that doesn't seem to stop him from smoking though, so sapnap wonders distantly what exactly the rules actually are.

sapnap didn't realise he had zoned out, focusing primarily on admiring the other, until karl says, "hey, sap?"

the nickname makes his heart run, probably far too excited for only just knowing the brunette. "yeah, what's up?" he asks, trying to sound casual even despite the permanent grin fixed on his features.

"you know, i really like hanging out with you," the brunette compliments.

it settles something inside sapnap, diminishing his previous fear that he was getting carried away, overestimating how well they were getting along and enjoying it way more than karl. "aww," he smiles, blushing but probably not visible under the shitty garden lights, "i really like hanging out with you too."

karl nods, his bottom lip slipping between his teeth as he seems to think for a moment, head slightly tilted as his eyes search sapnap's face.

"i think-" karl cuts himself off with a smile, shaking his head almost to himself. "i really want to kiss you," he blurts out.

"wait, really?" sapnap asks, eyes blown wide in surprise, brows creeping up his forehead. he feels his own gaze find karl's lips, heart speeding up between his ribs.