want to want me

𝖙𝖜 𝖆𝖙 𝖇𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖔𝖒 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖙

𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌:
want to want me - jason derulo
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

♩✧・゚♬✧・゚♪: *✧♩・゚:*

george is fucking burning up.

he kicked his duvet off long ago, letting it tumble off the edge of his bed and onto a heap on the floor, followed closely by one of his pillows, yet he still feels like he's on fire.

it's too hot to sleep.

he's wearing nothing but his boxers and, even with the cool air blowing from his fan down onto him, he still feels himself tingling with heat.

george thinks, possibly, the reason why he feels like he's burning at a temperature of 100°c is nothing to do with the america air. he thinks, just maybe, it's at fault of the message he received from his friend just minutes ago.

come over, my parents are out.

it seems innocent enough, until you delve into their friendship and what it's really built on. sure, to start with they were just friends but then they decided to 'experiment' and then they fell into a rabbit hole of having way too much sex and, even though they just said they were placeholders for one another, neither boy ever tried to find someone else.

george thinks, maybe, it bordered on unhealthy. if not for the fact that it would surely cause complications in their friendship, then because the boys could hardly be around each other any more without having the need to touch.

it was private to start with too. secret squeezes under tables or quick makeouts in the bathroom whilst their friends changed for sport.

then it got to the point where that wasn't enough and they needed more and more and more. they couldn't keep their lips off one another so they had to tell their friends because sitting through thirty minutes of lunch, beside each other and not being able to kiss, felt like hell.

so whilst sneaking around was fun, it didn't last.

they told their friends that it was just a friends-with-benefits situation but it was clear none of them believed it. they all hinted constantly at there being something more, something real, but both brunettes denied it.

george was lying when he denied it, but that's not the point.

anyway, exams start up next week and george was absolutely dead set on focusing on revision. he hadn't been around the other's house in two weeks now and there was only so much they could get away with at school.

so he was horny and incredibly pent up and he was hot.

he tried and tried to sleep but it wasn't fucking possible, not with this stone in his chest and this heat in his abdomen and the itch to touch and touch and-

george is out of bed without much more thought.

he pulls on a random hoodie before trying to tug on some joggers just as fast. he hops about in his room trying to pull them up whilst looking for his phone, almost slipping but managing to catch himself.