Chapter 2

Chapter 2ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

   Chapter 2
ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

I sat on the couch on my Grandmother's living room going over the ads in the paper. I wanted to get a job here soon.

Finn was the only one of us working at the moment. I just could not let my handsome fiancé pay for everything in our wedding. I wanted to buy his wedding band to. I wanted to be of service to Finn.

"Sydney I have something I would like to give to you. I have been saving it for sometime here now. Your mother never wanted to use it. But maybe you can put this old thing to good use" my Grandmother says as she joins my side.

Finn was at work. I was counting away the hours until he got off. Charlotte was planning on picking Finn up from work on her way home from her job which was sweet of her to do.

• ❤︎ •

"Gram what is it?" I ask curiously as I get up and follow her to her bedroom.

Her dog Risgby followed at our feet following us. I soon spot what she was telling me about. There laying on the bed was an old fashioned beautiful lacy wedding dress. I loved it!

"This was my dress I wore back when I married your Grandpa. Your Mother never did want to wear it in her wedding. She told me it was her wedding her way and I had no say so in the matter. I just was trying to help but I guess she did not see things that way" sighs Grandma as she smiles sadly at me.

"I would be thrilled to wear this Gram! I love it!" I squeal as I hug her joyfully.

I was happy to have her in my corner. I was sure going to need all the support I could get when it came to dealing with Mother.

"Your not just saying that to spare my feelings are you now?" jokes Grandma.

"No Gram! I love this! May I try it on now? While Finn is not at home to see me in it?" I beg her. She nods yes.

"Go for it!" she tells me happily.

I nod as I rush to the bathroom with the beautiful gown in my hands. A wedding dress. The handsome groom. It was all a dream come true for me.

Quickly I change into the gown. Lucky for me it was a perfect fit for me to! I look down at the dress. It was so pretty! It made me feel like Cinderella who was about to go to the ball with her handsome prince at any given moment!

• ❤︎ •

"Sydney? Is everything alright? Did you change your mind about the dress?" worries Grandma.