Chapter 16

Chapter 16ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

   Chapter 16
ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

"So do you have the keys? Or do you not have the keys?" I question Charlotte once we were all back at Gram's place.

"I have the keys. It was not easy seeing that Jordan does not trust me at all" she grumbles.

"At least you managed to get your hands on it" I tell her. She nods.

"I want to help" Riley demands.

"No, I do not want something bad to happen to you in this mix of things. Last thing I need if to have to bail out my little cousin" I warn her.

"I AM going to help" she demands. "Hudson is my friend. I won't let anything bad happen to him"

"Fine!" I sigh. "But if your parents get mad at me I am not taking the heat" I warn her.

"I take full credit for it" she chuckles. "Besides I care a lot about Hudson. Let me help"

"We need all the help we can get" Finn argues.

"Fine, okay! Riley is in!" I sigh giving up the fight on the plan. The plan needed to be put in action.

"What is going on?" mother asks as she sleepily walks in on the action.

Finn looks at me.

• ❤︎ •

"Nothing much. Heading out to have some fun is all" I lie.

"Don't you want to tell..."

Riley went to spill the beans I cover her mouth with my hand. The less my mother knew the better.

"Pre wedding fun huh? So need me to stay with the little one?" she asks me.

"Please do. Can you?" I ask her.

"Sure, I would love to spend time with my grandson" she mentions.

"Thanks mother. Listen we have to get going. See you soon" I tell her. We all rush out the door so no more is heard there in the home.

"Why did you not want to tell your mother what was going on?" Finn asks me.

"She went into orbit the last time I saved you. She would flip if she knew I was going to break into some place! You can't tell her a thing! She is not like gram" I remind him. He laughs.

"I forgot that" he laughs.

"Come on! Let's go! Hudson and Crystal need us!" warns Riley.

• ❤︎ •

She drags me to Charlotte's car. She was sure worried about Hudson. I did not blame her. I remember feeling scared for Finn when he was kidnapped to.

We all scramble to get into Charlotte's car. No one plays any music. Hearts are heavy as we head over to the aquarium.