Chapter 17

Chapter 17ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

   Chapter 17
ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

  If I where Jordan where would I be hiding at? I could not think. All I could do was worry about my cousin and getting her back to us!

When all of this was over than Finn and I could finally be married! Like we should be! None of this should be happening! Not at all!

  Tears of helplessness come washing over me.

  "Syd. We will find them" Finn says softly as he places his hand on my shoulder.

  "I don't know what to do! What can we do?" I exclaim as I pace the floors.

  "We need to take action! Jordan could not have gone that far. He needs a big tank. To keep them in or they would die. Or maybe they are not even in a tank at all" Charlotte mutters thoughtfully to herself.

  "What do you mean?" asks Finn.

  "Maybe they are by the ocean. Some place near a board walk. Where Jordan could easily get access to" she mentions. "But they could stay in salt water"

  "Brilliant!" I exclaim. "We need to start looking at each beach near here! I bet we will find that rat!"

  "You know I think you are both right" says Finn in agreement.

  "Come on! What are we waiting for" says Charlotte.

  "Jordan! He has a gun!" I worry.

  "What can we do about that?" asks Charlotte.

  "Plenty. My gram has a gun. My grandpa's old gun. And she can meet us when we find where he is at. I am sure she would be happy to put Jordan in his place" I say with a grin.

  "Let's get going! Time is waiting!" warns Finn.

  "Alright! Let's do this!" says Charlotte. We rush out of the aquarium as fast as our legs would move. We scramble to get into Charlotte's car. She starts is up.

  She heads on over to Ocean Isle the nearest beach near us.

  I knew when we got there that he was not going to be at that beach. No way. It was never that easy. But we had to check all the beaches by us.

He had to be at one of them. My heart pumped in my veins as Char drove us as fast as she was allowed to go without getting pulled over by a cop some place.

• ❤︎ •

  "No worries. We will find them. He did not win the last time. He will not win this time" Finn whispers to me as he places his arm around my shoulder to comfort me.

  "No way will he win. Not with me on his trail" I say with a smile.

  "I can only imagine how worried your cousin is about Hudson. I mean look how worried you were about Finn" Charlotte reminds me. I nod.