Chapter 14

Chapter 14ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

   Chapter 14
ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

  It was a bright beautiful day out. I was ready for my wedding! Halloween was near. I was out shopping for flowers. And for a necklace set to wear at my wedding.

Mother and gram ordered a cake for the wedding. Things were falling into place for Finn and I.

Rafe was staying at home with my gram while Charlotte and Riley took me out shopping while Finn was at work.

• ❤︎ •

  "So how are things at work?" I ask Charlotte as I look around a little store at the mall.

  "Jordan is being a pain. He is making my life a living hell now that you have been gone" mutters poor Charlotte as we check out a store. I wanted to find these ladies perfect bridesmaids' dresses. But what could a mermaid wear? Crystal was going to be my maid of honor. This was going to be a tough one.

  "What is Jordan doing now?" I ask her curiously.

  "I barely got the time off for this! He makes me work late. Being harder on me since Finn escaped. He is watching my every move. I swear to you Syd, he followed me home in his old crappy car when I stopped to pick up Finn" warns Charlotte. Jordan had always been a creep. But this was getting to be a bit much!

  "What does Jordan have to do with Finn?" wonders Riley.

  "Jordan knows there are merpeople. He had hired me to track them down. He kidnapped poor Crystal and Finn. Then Charlotte, gram and I had to save them" I explain to Riley.

  "He is looking for Finn. And his family" warns Charlotte.

  "We will keep them safe. I will never let anything happen to Finn's family" I promise Charlotte.

  "Would that Jordan guy try to get Hudson?" worries Riley.

  "Does someone care for Hudson?" I tease my cousin. Her face turns a little red.

  "He asked me to be his date at the wedding. I agreed. He only is interested in me because of that true love spell. He does not really like me. He wants to be human like his brother" laughs Riley.

  "You never know. Those Orland brothers are super sweet. You could lose your heart to Hudson" warns Charlotte.

  "Hudson and I are only friends. That is all" laughs Riley. She looks away. Her poor face was a bright red. I think someone did have a crush on Hudson though.

  "Yes Jordan would kidnap Hudson and Crystal if he saw them out in the open" I warn Riley. "He will stop at nothing. He would sell them to the black market. Or even worse. The government"

  "Horrid man" grumbles Riley. I nod.

  "I will never let anything happen to Hudson" she warns me. I grin.