Chapter 7

Chapter 7ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

Chapter 7
ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

"Hi honey want to go get shoes for your wedding dress?" Mom offers a day of shopping with me.

Now I was stunned about this turn of events, Mom was proud I was marrying a royal man from the sea. She was supporting this wedding head on.

"Mom, not today. I am going with Charlotte. We are going to go job hunting" I lie.

I was feeling really sick these past few weeks. Ginger ale was not helping me at all. I was missing my period for a good two weeks now.

I was afraid I was going to be having Finn's baby!

• ❤︎ •

"Oh, I see you are still mad at me huh?" she sighs.

"No Mom! Thar is not it at all! Listen, we can go tomorrow. I already had plans was all! Really!" I tell her.

"Well have fun. Here is twenty to have lunch with your friend" Mom tells me as she digs money out of her purse.

"Mom you don't have to" I say. The doorbell rang. Charlotte was there! I was saved by the bell. I rush on over to answer her, letting her in. "Thank heavens you are here"

"Why what is going on? Fighting with Mom again?" she worries.

"No! Come in my room a moment. Walls have ears around here" I mumble as I glance over at my mother.

"Hey Charlotte come help me pick out what shoes I should wear to the mall" I ask her in front of my mother.

"Sure! I would BE happy to" she laughs as we rush down the hall to my bedroom. "What is going on?" she wants to know.

"I might be having a baby" I announce. Her eyes look like they are going to pop out of her head about now.

"WHAT! You are having a bbb..." I cover her mouth with my hand.

"I might be! I need to get a test. Find out if I am" I mutter. She nods. "That is where you come in. You are going to help me" I demand to her. She nods. "Got it?" I ask her. She nods again.

I remove my hand from her mouth.

• ❤︎ •

"Are you ready to be a mommy?" she worries.

"I never actually thought about being a mother. But I love Finn. He would make a wonderful Dad" I say as I daydream about a boy who looks like my Finn.

"Would you have a regular baby though? I mean Finn was a merman after all" she worries.

"He is human now. No way would the baby be a merperson" I laugh.