Chapter 19~Final Chapter

Chapter 19ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

Chapter 19
ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

Today was my wedding day to Finn. I could hardly believe we were finally getting married. At long last. It seemed like ages.

But here it was time to wed. Tears wanted to flow from my eyes for the tenth million time that afternoon. But I had happy tears not sad tears like when I thought I would never see Finn in my life again.

That had been an awful dark time for my life. Now we would spend together everyday in our lives. Maybe one day move out of Grams house.

And get a place of our own. I had so much to look forward to with Finn. I glance in the mirror. All my baby weight was nearly gone. I fit into this dress perfectly. I brush back tears.

I take a deep breath. I had the coral pin in my hair that Finn had once proposed to within my hair. I had my hair curly and down the way he liked it to be.

And I was ready to go running down the aisle to him. I smile at my image in the mirror. Finn was waiting down at the beach with the rest of his family. Waiting for his bride to come.

We could not have asked for a nicer day at the beach. The sun was bright. It was not to hot out. There was a slight breeze as well. I could not wait to see handsome Finn all dressed up for our wedding day. I sigh. So much happened. So many good things to come. I was really overjoyed.

• ❤︎ •

"Don't cry you will ruin your make up" warns Charolotte to me as she comes in hugging me.

"I can't believe I am going to finally marry Finn!" I tell her. "My dreams coming true."

"No one deserves it more" adds my cousin as she hugs me to.

The music begins to play. That meant the wedding was going to start here soon. My gram hands me my flowers to bring with me as I walk down to Finn.

"Maybe the next wedding we will have will be for Riley" teases Charotte.

"Am I missing something Riley?" I ask her.

"No" blushes Riley. "Shut up Char"

They giggle.

Something was going on. I would find out later, I was sure. I had to focus on the wedding right now. Mom was holding little Rafe in her arms for me. Dad was even here to walk me down to Finn.

I was glad he and my mom were getting along for me for at least one day. This day was important. I wanted them both to be here. Our families were going to be joined by us. It was a magical thing.

• ❤︎ •

"I can't believe my little girl is getting married" dad wistfully says to me. He hugs me.