Chapter 13

Chapter 13ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

Chapter 13
ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

I was up before anyone else in the house was. I was going to see if Crystal was waiting by the seashore with little Rafe. I had to see my little baby. I could not sleep another moment until I knew if he was going to be alright without me.

I made a pot of coffee without waking my cousin who was sleeping on the sofa couch.

Someone touches my shoulder nearly making me drop my coffee cup to the floor's surface.

• ❤︎ •

"Syd what are you doing up so early?" Finn yawn's as he pulls me into his arms for a hug.

"Going to see Rafe and Crystal" I tell him.

"This early?" laughs Finn. I nod.

"Babies need to be fed. I can at least learn how to take care of my baby. Even if he is a merbaby" I sigh.

"You are going to be such a wonderful mother" Finn says as he kisses me.

"Think you can try to meet with your father today? See if Rafe can be with us some way?" I worry. Finn nods.

"That is in my agenda book" Finn explains.

"Would you like some coffee?" I offer Finn a mug.

"No thanks. I still do not care for that stuff" laughs Finn.

"It will grow on you" I tell him.

"I do not think so" he chuckles. I go get my hoodie on because the winds could be a bit chilly by the sea around this time of year.

"Wait up Syd. I am going to come with you" Finn declares.

"Alright" I say.

He kisses me as he rushes back in our room to change his clothing. I could not wait to marry that man.

Then we would really be a couple. I wish Rafe had been born after the wedding. But that was out of our hands. Finn soon came back out ready to go. He slips his shoes on.

• ❤︎ •

"You think I would be used to feet by now" grumbles Finn as he struggles to tie his shoes.

I giggle at that. I come over after I set down my coffee cup. I lean down and help him tie his shoes. He looks down at me and smiles. Then helps me off the floor.

"Thanks" he tells me.

"Any time" I say with a grin. "Let's go see our little boy" I say. He takes his hand into mine. Then we head off to the beach. Finn leaves the porch light on for us for when we came back. He grabs a flash light to walk down by the dark beaches. The sun had not yet come out. Not yet.