Chapter 15

Chapter 15ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

Chapter 15
ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

Riley and I made it to Finn's diner where he was working.

Charlotte drove us on over. My parents kept Rafe with them. So that I could try to find out what was going on with Crystal and Hudson. Hopefully they were not taken like Riley and I feared.

Hopefully they were only in hiding. If Finn's family were forced into hiding then we would have to place the wedding on hold.

I know how important it was for Finn to have his family at our wedding. His brothers. To his parents, his step-mother and his father.

• ❤︎ •

"Finn! Finn!" I call out as I rush past Hilary when I get inside the diner.

"Syd what is going on?" Finn wonders as he rushes to greet me.

"It's Crystal. And Hudson" I manage to get my words rushed out finally after being a little out of breath.

"What about them?" he asks me.

He wipes his dirty hands on his apron he was wearing. He had been in the back washing dishes.

"We kind of...sort of....might have bad news" Charlotte mumbles.

"Tell me what is going on?" Finn demands to know.

"Jordan..." Riley and I speak up at the same time.

"What?" Finn laughs.

"Jordan is up to something. We went to look for Crystal. I had gotten her something to wear in the wedding. She did not come to see us when we called her" I begin to explain to Finn.

"Hudson did not come either! He always comes" says Riley.

"So Riley and I went looking for them. They were nowhere to be found. I went further down the beach. We discovered something awful Finn" I worry. I sigh deeply preparing myself to tell him the news.

"What is it? Tell me" he demands to know.

Tears come to me as I think back to when he was taken from me by Jordan before.

• ❤︎ •

"It is Jordan. We found his nets under the boardwalk. We think he got Hudson and Crystal this time" I manage to say.

"We are going to head on over to the aquarium tonight to see what we can find out" Charlotte tells Finn. Finn shakes his head no.

"No way Syd! You know how dangerous Jordan can be! You are not going out there alone" argues Finn.

"We have to find them Finn!" I argue.

"Syd you almost drowned the last time you rescued me!" he argues back. "I will not lose you!"

"I know Finn! We have to do something! We can't sit back and do nothing! Your father will be upset! Then once the world knows about you guys they will go hunting down all of your family Finn! No one will be safe!" I point out with worry.

"I know. We always worried that would one day happen" sighs Finn.

"So we have to take action tonight" Riley reminds Finn.

"We are all in this together. Not just Syd" says Charlotte. She smiles at Finn and I.

"Thank you all" Finn mutters.

"Finn can you get off work now?" I wonder.

"Yes, my shift is nearly over with anyway. I will let my boss know an emergency came up" Finn grumbles.

• ❤︎ •

He wanders off to the back to talk to his boss. Hilary looks over at us curiously. I still did not care for her. Suddenly to my surprise Jordan appears in the diner.

"Ladies" he remarks with a nod before walking to the front desk.

"What the heck is he doing here?" Charlotte whispers to me.

"I don't know" I whisper back.

"Hi there Hilary. Is my lunch ready to go?" Jordan asks as Hilary makes her way over to the desk.

"Sure is doll. I had so much fun with you last night. Can I see you tonight?" Hilary was asking Jordan.

Since when did Hilary know Jordan?

• ❤︎ •

"Shh...we will talk about that later okay? I had a great time to. How much for my BLT?" Jordan questions her as he gets his wallet out of his back pants pocket.

"What the HELL are you doing here?" Finn asks Jordan angrily as he glares his way. He makes his way quickly over to Jordan. I follow as fast as I could go.

"Getting my lunch. What do you care?" Jordan snaps as he glares over at Finn. Finn suddenly grabs Jordan by his shirt collar.

"If you DID do what I think you have done...there is going to be HELL to pay" Finn snaps angrily in Jordan's face. His free fist bawled up ready to slug Jordan one. I rush to his side. I place a hand on his to calm him down.

"Do not do this Finn. He is net worth it" I whisper to him hoping to get through Finn.

"Better listen to your woman FISH boy" snickers Jordan.

"He is not worth it. Let him go" I beg of Finn. "For me. Please" I beg Finn.

Finally Finn let's Jordan.
He glares at him.
   Jordan glares back.

If looks could kill Jordan would be dead about now.

"Here is your order Jordan. Boy what did I miss?" chuckles Hilary as she comes back handing Jordan a to go box of food in it. Jordan takes his food after paying for it. Then wanders out the door.

"He is going to pay for what he did" mutters Finn. "I know he is up to something. What I don't know. We are gonna find out tonight"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thanks for reading!

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
мσяє тσ cσмє!!
------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save