Chapter 24 | Hesitation

You rolled to your side and met with the cold hard wooden floor.

"Ow..." you rubbed your shoulder as you landed on it first.

Chan had his headphones on, head swaying as he listened to a track. The turned slightly to do his occasional checks if you were okay, and immediately ripped his headphones off to go to your side when he saw you in the floor.

"Are you okay? How's your head?" He checked every inch of you to see if there was any cuts or wounds. He unwrapped you and extended your arm. You wince a little when he lift your arm above your head.

"You fell on your shoulder didn't you? That's probably going to bruise up..." He gently held onto you. Eyes filled with concern and pain. You knew he was thinking he wished he could take away your pain. Even though it's a little bruise.

"Ice it when you get home please. " He planted a light kiss on your shoulder. His hands how fixing your hair.

"It's fine don't worry. What are you up to?" You noticed his headphone's chord ripped out when he came to you. A soft sad beat was playing in the background.

"For me?" He gave you his best puppy dog eyes. You stood up and sat on the desk chair.

Chan closed the laptop avoiding your fingers.

"It's confidential I'll have you know." He said in a mocking tone.

You shrugged and stretched your back, ignoring your shoulder. You went to find your hoodie which was folded neatly on the little pile in the corner.

"Is that a sunflower?" Chan asked, as he saw you turn, exposing your delicate tattoo on the side of your ribs.

"Hm? Oh yeah, it is." You popped your head through the hoodie. He didn't say anything, he just had a little smile playing on his lips.

"I'm going home, need to set up the place and actually move in." You put on a bucket hat. Chan was also now packing up.

"I'm walking you home." He quickly packed up and already had the door held open for you.

You sighed as you both know there's no point in protesting. The Aussie gets what he wants I suppose.

It was a short walk to your given accommodation. Not far from the boy's place. You fumbled with the keys and let yourself in. Chan waiting patiently like a little puppy at the door.

You rubbed the bridge of your nose, knowing he won't go anytime soon.

"Come in then.." He quickly closed and locked the door behind him. Placing his shoes neatly by the door.

Manager oppa already brought you luggage in for you. The apartment had two bedrooms which was nice for you to have guests around.

Chan was already lifting your suitcase into your room. He assumed it'd be the bigger one. You made sure everything in the kitchen was turned on, including the fridge.

"Just leave it there, it's fine." You shooed away the boy who was trying to unlock your case.

You put the pin in and opened it up. Unpacking your clothes into the wardrobe. Chan passed them to you as he made a mental note of your style. He unfolded a scarf and something book like fell out.

"Sorry I forgot to tell you." You picked up the fallen item and made sure it was dented.

"You kept it so well." The boy smiled widely at the album in your hands. It was their debut album, signed and filled with messages from every member.

You flipped through to his page and showed him his little cheesy message. He covered his eyes in embarrassment.

"One day this would be you, giving me your signed album. Beat you to it though hehe <3
- your Channie "