Chapter 17 | A new roof

You were quite excited for the boys... Them moving out of the trainee dorms is such a big step. The significance of one step towards an idol.

But one problem... they needed to move their own stuff. The nine of them being the dorks they are, you just had to lend a hand. Their plushies alone are hard to transport.

You knocked on the opened door and looked around the room. There were cardboard boxes laid in the living room, collapsed and filled ones.

You decided to invite yourself in and placed your bag on a chair. Walking into the boys' shared rooms. You heard laughing from the first room.

"Hi..." you greeted the maknae and Jisung whose struggling to close his over packed mini suitcase.

"Hi noona." He said while hands were holding the ends of his shoulder message thingy

"Y/N, help please..." the Korean was barley keeping the lid of the suitcase in place. You sat on the suitcase while he tried to zip it up.

"Nope..." He said and you stood up. He kept fiddling with the zip and eventually closed it. But the zips broke...

You left the two bickering boys and went to the hyungs room.

You greeted Woojin and Chan who was all sentimental.

"Hey." You smiled at Woojin who was now wheeling suitcases out

"Wow... I can't believe this day is finally here." He said while looking around the room

You knew he would be a bit emotional since this was where he started out. It was his home for his long trainee years and you knew he grew attached to his despite the small cramped size for three people.

"At least you still get to share a flat with them." You rubbed his arm

"True..." he turned to you and you picked up Ppoppo the bear which you hugged close

You always liked Ppoppo even Chan used to moan about you keep taking his bear from him. It's just super huggable... And now he's giving you the evils.

"What's with you and my bear..." he pouted

"He's so soft." You held him next to your face and practically squished him in your arms

"Let's go." Chan sighed and wheeled his suitcase out of the room. You followed him with Ppoppo in your arms

I'm nice to hug too...

—————

You were exploring their new apartment that was upstairs from their old dorm. It was really spacious and clean looking. You liked how it can fit so much in one room

You walked into the biggest bedroom and there was divider that slides. You're guess this will be the 2000+ room. Chan went inside the smaller room and closed the divider.

"Kangaroo?" You smiled, arms still hugging Ppoppo

The Aussie held his hands in front of his chest, eyes were puppy dog like, shining with innocence. Your heart fluttered a bit, he looked super cute when he pretended to be a kangaroo...

He saw the way you looked at him, so he slid the divider open and hopped a step towards you. He raised his hands a little higher and did some ageyo.

"Oh gosh..." you covered your now redden cheeks with Ppoppo

"Hyung!" The maknae bursted in followed by the previous boy struggling with the zips of his suitcase

An idea popped in Jisung's head, seeing Chan hopped back into the divided room again.