Chapter 29 | D-day 2.0

You were too busy with all the work you had on your plate. Preparing for your debut promotion in particular.

You rarely had the time to see any of the boys, even your mates. This was fully expected of what debut would look like, however, you didn't expect it to hit you like a truck.

You put in your AirPods to block out the stress and focused on the track you're listening to. Practising the steps of your single that you were about to perform in a few days time. D-4.

You ended with your pose of the second teaser photo. Your choreographer nodded and played you your routine to monitor.

"These steps needs to be sharper." She demonstrates as you copied, she nodded again.

"Other than that, I don't see anything wrong. I'll send this off to PD-nim for his reference." You agreed in response and continued to practise despite you unnie said you're good to go.

You sat down on the floor after a few rounds of practise. Flipping through the look book your stylist sent you. You had your hoodie hung around your neck, half worn, you felt comfortable as you feel your arms cool down.

"I like the dragon." You turned your head to the voice, seeing their eyes staring at your exposed lower back, referring to the dragon tattoo.

"Hello to you too." You smiled looking into the mirror, greeted by Minho's gentle smile.

"How's things?" He asked as he plopped himself next to you, looking at your concept look book as well.

"They're going good, focusing on debut more than anything to be honest." You flipped through as you smiled at the concept Unnie picked for you, retro but chic. Admiring the details from the jewellery to the hairstyles planned out.

"Ah you're going back to natural, that's nice." He smiled as the inspiration photo for your hair colour.

"Yeah need to get it done in a bit." You twirled your blonde highlighted hair around your fingers.

"They're playing off the who's that girl concept, so they're looking for something natural." You switched off your phone and sighed.

"Hectic I can imagine." He gave you a tired smile himself.

"Yeah I guess, you busy?" You stretched as you slip your hoodie back on properly.

"Not really, about to go get food with the kids. Want to join?"

"Sure, Unnie doesn't get here until 3." You grabbed your phone and followed the dancer out.

"Noona!" The youngest skz member perked up as he saw you appear along with his hyung.

"Hello." You beamed at the little ball of energy.

"We're one vote short for hotpot." He pouted and gave you his best puppy dog eyes.

"Yah! That's not fair! Noona might want barbecue instead!" Seungmin barked back at the youngest, who gave him a side eye.

"Oi no arguing." Their leader spoke up which made the both of them pout.

You caught a glance from him but you broke the eye contact as Felix was telling you about their recent live performance.

"Anything would do guys, I don't mind." You got up along with the boys as they continued to bicker.

You guys ended up at a hotpot place as Changbin made a fair point about Han smelling after a bbq. Hyunjin complained about it as well which led to the unspoken agreement for their lunch choices.

Of course, only you and Chan being the responsible ones, you and him settled at the table and get all the cutlery ready as the rest already went to pick out what they want. Filling baskets of sides.