Chapter 31 | Scandalist

It has been months since your debut showcase. You were invited to game shows and variety shows with other idols. You were labelled the soloist of the year by billboard. Already reaching overseas fans and markets.

There has been collaboration plans since the proposal stage. Obviously with the boys.
There has been quite a few occasions where you've been photographed with the boys. Naturally signed under the same company, it's almost impossible to avoid anything. Especially scandals.

It has been made sure that with cameras around, you and Chan should only have professional interactions. The occasional appearance on their behind the scenes filming.

Chan has been spammed in his vlives to play your songs which has now escalated to bringing you on an episode. The problem is how can the two of you keep a straight face for a whole hour.

The two of you are currently sat in a studio room brainstorming ideas. You were spinning in your chair as you sipped on some matcha latte. Chan occasionally gave your chair a push to keep you spinning.

"Ah!" The boy grabbed the side of the chair.

"We could do try not to laugh challenges?"

"Yeah that would be nice. We could play some songs before that too." He smiled as he pinched your cheek with loving eyes.

"I'm going to get us some food." You scrolled on your delivery app, scanning through the options available at 11pm.

"Korean?" You looked at Chan who was searching for a few songs at different tabs. He smiled and nodded as he was naming the classic dishes; trying to decide.

"Kimchi fried rice and tofu soy bean soup?" You got a response from his enthusiastic nod.

"And a portion of pork belly I know." You gave him a peck on the cheek as you walked out to wait for the order. Chan started the live as you waited down at the lobby.

————-
30 minutes went by fairly quickly as you watched his live and writing lyric drafts for a song.

You
Can I come in?
Sent 00:36

"Oh..." He looked at his phone as he got your text

Your phone pinged as you made your way to the studio room.

"So yeah today we have a very special guest... Can Stays guess?" He tilted his head as he read through the comments

"Changbin? Haha no, he's busy today... Oh! Brian hyung? No~" He had a wide grin as he thought about you.

"It's Y/N~ She has brought some food, yay~" He clapped as you put the takeaway on the desk, taking up the cameras view.

"Hello Stays! Yes it's the takeaway fairy." You smiled as he laughed at your given role.

"Thank you Chan oppa for inviting me the Chan's Room."

"Y/N is our solo artist in the company. Fun fact, she's also been in the company just as long as I have. I'm sure some Stays would know that too." You sat in the chair you were spinning in earlier. You adjusted your cap after taking off your sweatshirt. Revealing your black tank top.

"Hello everyone. Please take care of me." You gestured towards the camera and your sunbae.

"Here you go. Yes, so let's listen to a song recommended by Stay." He passed you some cutlery which you took politely.

You put your cap front to back as you were having soup. Chan gave you some pork belly as you munched on the mouthful of rice.

"Ooo, this one is a good one." You pointed to the comment on Chan's screen. Not realising how close you two were. You could feel he was trying so hard to not do anything live.