Chapter 28 | Drunken words

The boys' promotion was going smoothly as you continued to work hard. You stared at the finalised proposal. Heart filled with excitement more than worry.

It hit 7pm and a post was uploaded to all of jyp entertainments social media account and website.

It was a girl's side profile, a spot light was angled so only "who's that girl" written across her cheek can be seen.  The shadow shows her long lashes and rosy cheeks.

The second photo was her staring into the camera, a finger doing the shushing motion.
"hidden gem" written on her finger. The spot light was focused on her finger, only piercing hazel eyes can be seen. A classic cat eye and very neutral makeup.

The third was her palm almost blocking the camera with a date written on her palm. Her natural hair colour could be seen which had highlights in. "13/09 6pm KST" in bold letters.

"Um what's this?" The boy with bright red hair showed you his phone. He had the second picture you were looking at.

"Hm?" You stared back at him, finding him in an apron amusing as well as tongs in his hand quite comical.

"Come on, when were you going to tell me?" He pouted and crossed his arms.

"I mean you would've guessed no?" You have him a sheepish smile.

"Still! I should've cooked something nicer to celebrate!" Chan annoyingly went back to the kitchen to check his tteokbokki.

"It's nice enough for you to cook for me silly." You hugged him from behind.

You two sat down and just ate from the pan. A laptop screen and two pairs of chopsticks. You two watched Peaky Blinders as you got Chan hooked onto it recently. You happily rewatched it with the Aussie.

It got to a really intense part when you heard knocking on your door. You can already hear multiple 'Noona's.

"Of course..." Chan ruffled your hair and left you his chopsticks that you placed on top of his bowl. 

"Noon-" The maknae line stopped when they realised it was their leader who opened the door. Chan had his arms wide open for their hugs but they quickly retracted as soon as they saw him.

"Wow okay..." He went behind you after receiving 7 cold shoulders. He hugged you and rested his head on top of yours with a pouty face.

"Noona, congratulations!!!" They boys piled into the apartment to give you a hug, some of them were kind enough to include their leader.

"Noona, this is for you." The youngest handed you a handmade card. You can see different colours in different sections. Everyone wrote in it, except for your current personal koala.

You gave it a quick read and smiled as you read more. You closed it and felt teary. Hyunjin handed you a bouquet of assorted flowers.

"Sorry, only the supermarket was open by the time we knew.." Han scratched the back of his head.

"I love them, thank you." You looked at each and everyone of them. Feeling really emotional but excited for what's to come.

"I guess I have to call you guys sunbaenim." You rubbed your eyes and chuckled.

"It's Stray kids sunbaenims from now on." Changbin proudly said which earned him a punch from Minho.

"He's not wrong." You smiled and felt your koala cling on tighter.

"We just wanted to quickly come by and congratulate you Y/N. We're all so happy for you. And sorry hyung I know it's date night."Minho smiled and gave you a quick hug, excluding the koala. He waved his dongsangs goodbye.