Chapter 26 | A shed of light

A/N: This chapter contains mentions of anxiety, panic attacks. Please skip that part if this makes you uncomfortable, take care of yourself xoxo - look out for the line break with stars : *—— * (it will be sectioned off by this)
——————

You felt terrible after that outburst at Chan.

Channie❤️

I'm really sorry about my outburst. It was really selfish of me to let it out on you. Please forget what I said...

Sent 14:54

His lack of reply left you anxious and mind not being able to focus all day. You barely finished your minimum task of the day. You clocked out at 19:30.

You debated whether you should try find him. But then what could you say? You smacked your cheeks and mustered up the courage to call Minho.

"Hello?" The boy answered in a tired tone.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" You fiddled with a pen on your desk.

"No it's okay, what's up?" He obviously just woke up..

"Um do you know-"

"Chan hyung? I'm not sure. Yah Hyunjin! Where Chan hyung? Ah okay. The dummies said he's been at the company since lunch time. Oh?" He answered your question before you could even finish.

"Changbin said he was having an important meeting with PD-nim." Minho yawned.

"Okay, thank you oppa. Would you know if he's still in a meeting?"

"Hm, normally PD-nim wouldn't stay pass 6 but who knows... sorry Y/N ah." You heard him smack someone on the back.

"It's okay, catch you guys soon yeah?" The boy hummed and cut the line.

You packed your things and walked down the long corridor. Hoping the office lights were off. You were a few doors away when someone came out of PD-nim's room. The built boy bowed as a thank you and closed the door. He had a few bits of paper in hand.

You froze in place when you recognised Chan. You looked left and right and turned away. Trying to walked as quick as you could but of course, he would've caught up with you.

"Jagiya..." Your heart wenched with that hurt in his voice.

"I'm sorry. I really am, I don't really feel like talking." You refuse to turn to him.

You felt his arms wrap around your waist. He rested his head on your shoulder.

"I know. Sorry I didn't reply. I was in a meeting. I was just about to go to your office to get you actually. PD-nim wants to talk to us." You felt you heart sink deep. That sick feeling of the unknown.

"I will be with you, don't worry, sweetheart." He kissed your neck which made you go soft. He took that chance to take your hand and guided you back into the office.

"Hello PD-nim." You gave him a formal greeting. Of course not holding your man's hand.

"Ah that was quick Chan. How was work Y/N? Thank you for your hard work." He gave you a gentle smile.

You just gave him a short smile and sat on the sofa next to Chan. He made sure you had a cushion on your lap as there was no blanket.

"I understand your thoughts from the proposal I offered you. Me and Chan have had a long chat as he has experience in forming groups." You gave Chan an odd look but nodded.

"I have had a think and have three proposals for you. First option would be an exclusive contract with YG the black label. Two individuals parties form a duo." He tried to search for your reaction.