3.Leaving?

Author's Pov

The Romano's reached California. They went to there hotel room and after freshning up Pierro called his P.I to meet him in his room. After getting all information from P.I, Romano's left to Emilia's cafe in their car with their bodyguards behind.

At Emilia's cafe

As the Romano's step foot in the cafe, the bell rang signalling their presence. Every eye which fell on Romano's , just stuck on them. Well that's the aura they carry with them.

Although the outer world never saw face of American Mafia but on seeing Romano's anyone could easily feel the presence of the dark, dominating aura they carry. They moved and went to a table near window.

A waitress came to them after some minutes

Waitress- Hello sir, My name is Mila, I will be your waiteress for today?

She waited for their reply but they didn't.

Well, they are rude jerks😅

Waitress - What can i get for you sir?

Pierro- Your owner.

Mila looked at them confused, then next words of Pierro bring her back in senses

Pierro- I don't repeat my words.

Mila got scared with his hard voice and the calculating stare, she quickly left and went to Emilia.

She told Emilia that someone wants to meet her. Emilia got confused and went to the table Mila told her to go.

As Emilia reached on the table her feet got stuck at the ground on seeing her worst nightmare her husband in front of her with a dangerous, sinister smirk on his face puffing smoke of cigarettes towards her. Before she could run, Pierro's voice stopped her.

Pierro- If u r thinking about running then let me tell you wifey, DON'T EVEN DARE. Last time i couldn't find you but don't think I will do the same mistake.

He signalled for her to sit. She walk towards the table with shaky feet and sweat dripping from her face.

She looked at Allesandro and ethan,ethan looks so similar to Alessa. Tears formed in her eyes.

She moved towards ethan to hug him but he moved backwards and gave her a cold look. She tried to talk to him but his one sentence put a full stop for her.

Ethan- I don't like to talk to strangers.

It broke her heart but she composed herself.

She looked at her eldest son but his cold face was enough to let her know that he doesn't give a f**k about her emotions.

She looked at his husband and on seeing his cold hazel eyes she got scared thinking what's that monster aka her ex husband gonna do.

After a long pause, Pierro started talking