21. Surprise or Surprised!!!!!!!

DOUBLE UPDATE. ARE YOU HAPPY??😁😁

We completed 10K views. Thankyou so much. If you guys are liking it please please vote. Vote is also important 😉.

AND CAN I PLEASE HAVE 50 VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER.

And please check my other book too and give your views.

-----------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S POV

The Next Day

Everyone had their breakfast and were now sitting in the living room.
Alessa was sitting on Alessandro's lap while listening to Alessandro, Alexander and Armando talking something in Italian. After bearing it for so long, she decided to speak up.

Alessa- You know I don't know Italian?

Armando- That's why we are talking in Italian.
It made others chuckle.

Alessa- Huff! I am gonna go and sit with younger ones, you guys are boring.

She said and tried to stand up but Alessandro tightened his hold to not let her leave.

Alessa- Ally leave me! You are boring.

Alessandro- Whom are you calling boring bambina.

Alessa- You three A's. Who else I will call boring.

Alexander- Oh you so much gonna regret it princess.

Armando- Yeah bambina. You yourself called the tickle monster.

Alessa's eyes widened and before she could make a run, her brothers started tickling her.

Alessa- No please stop.

Alessandro- Now tell us are we boring.

Alessa- Yeah you are.

Alessa was laughing loudly trying to set herself free from their grip when she noticed Sofia and Aurora laughing. She looked at them and an idea crossed her mind.

Alessa- Aunt looks at them. They are spoiling my hair style and dress you made with so much effort.

Sofia and Aurora made a horrified face and pushed the three eldest brother's away.

Sofia- You dare to come near my baby.(Imagine it in Sofia Vergara Voice).

Armando- Oh mom come on please move.

Alessa looked at them from behind Sofia& Aurora and winked at them.

Aurora- No it's enough boys.

Alessa- Aunty Sofia and Aunty Aurora.
Alessa called them softly and they looked at her.

Sofia and Aurora- Yes my baby.

Alessa- Don't you think that Nonno, Papa and Uncle's look more handsome and younger than these three.
Alessa said making an innocent face with a smirk.

Everyone chuckled at her cheeky comment while her nonno, uncle and papa were feeling proud.

Alessandro- Oh no! you gonna pay for that.

Alessa started running and the three A's were running after her. She was laughing loudly all the time.

Alessa- Someone help me.

She asked the boys.

Grayson- Nuh uh baby! They will just tickle you but us. They will hang us upside down.