32. Threat

ALESSA'S POV

It's been some weeks since I started school. Everything is going good except gang of Kole. I mean they comment some stuff here and there.They never say anything to me directly though but they always keep troubling Vivaan and specially about his sexuality. And that's what happened today.

FLASHBACK

I and Vivaan were in our language class when Kole and his gang came and sat behind us. We didn't mind them.

And as the period was over they left after patting Vivaan on his back. We both looked at each other and shrugged. We took our books and left the room.

As we were leaving, I saw some students laughing. I ignored them as they are those people  who laugh and enjoy someone's worst state.

As we were in hallway, going to our lockers, we saw some people laughing looking at us.

Alessa- Umm why are they laughing.

Vivaan- I don't know.

Suddenly,  a hand came across my shoulder and one hand across Vivaan's back and we got startled.

I looked at my side and saw Niall while Leo's hand was on Vivaan's back.

Leo- Alessa you go with Niall, I have something to talk to Vivaan.

Alessa - He is my best friend. You can talk to him in front of me.

Leo- Lisa

He said in a strict voice. I just slumped my shoulder when Niall whispered in my ear.

Niall- Xavier and Sam brought chocolate for you. It's in cafeteria.

Alessa- Umm will you be fine Vivaan. Although Niall's offer is tempting but if you ask me to stay I will stay.

Vivaan was looking confused with what's happening but he nod at me to go with Niall.

We left while Leo took Vivaan  to another side.

We reached cafeteria and went to our table.

Alessa- So where is chocolate.

Sam - What chocolate?

Alessa- Niall.... You lied.

Niall- Did I?

And all of them laughed.

Alessa- Noah I officially don't like your friends.

Sam, Xavier and Niall kept a hand on their chest and made a horrified face then those three bring out the chocolate from their bag and gave it to me.

Alessa- I don't think they are that bad.

Ethan- Where's Vivaan.

As I was about to answer, I saw Vivaan coming inside the cafeteria.

Alessa- There he is.

Vivaan came and sit beside me while Leo brought lunch for him and me also.

I looked at Vivaan who was looking down all the time.

I poked him at his shoulder and he looked at me. His eyes were red.

Alessa- What happened Vivaan. Did Leo said something.

Vivaan- No.

Alessa- Then why your eyes are red

Vivaan - it's just something fell in my eyes.

Alessa- I wasn't born yesterday Vivaan. Tell me the truth.