27. Birthday (2)

AUTHOR'S POV

After watching a movie, Romano's decided to go to swimming pool.

At first they wanted to go to beach but seeing that Alessa won't be able to properly walk and stuff so they decided to go to their swimming pool. Everyone changed in their swimwear.

Alessa was sitting outside the swimming pool with her leg dipped in water. She can't go to swimming because it will put strain on her hand and leg.

As she was sitting enjoying everything, suddenly she was attacked by water. She looked at side and saw Ethan throwing water on her. She also tried to throw some water on him but couldn't do much due to her hand's condition.

Alessa- Someone help me!

And there starts the water fight.

Everyone was throwing water at each other. Lorenzo and Grayson threw water at Ethan to save Alessa. Joe and Francesco hold Sofia and Aurora and threw them in the water. Edwardo then pushed Joe and Fran from behind.

Pierro was completely drenched in water as Milo threw a bucket full of water on him.

Diego and Leo were enjoying when Noah and Santiago pushed their head in the water and before they could know, Noah and Santi swimmed to other side. Miles who saw all this happening told Diego and Leo about that and since then Noah and Santiago running from their twins.

Only four A's means Alessandro, Alexander, Armando and Alvaro were completely dry laying on the lounge chair.

Alessa saw that and ask for help from Clemente.

Clemente took her near them and put a bucket while he himself went near Alvaro.

They all knew that their princess is there but they didn't want to spoil her fun so they kept their eyes close. And on the count of 3, they started throwing water on them also.

The four A's opened their eyes and looked at the traitors.

Alessandro- You little cheeky monkey.
And with that said Alessandro carried Alessa and three A's ran to the pool and drenched Alessa completely while throwing water on her. She was laughing loudly.

While on the other side,Clemente didn't even get the chance to run as Alvaro pulled him on his lap.

Clemente looked at him horrified.

Clemente- There are children here.

Alvaro- Oh so you mean if there were no children then you won't have any problem.

Alvaro said with a smirk and carried him to the pool and jumped in it.

Edwardo and Isabella also went in the pool to join them as everyone was requested them to join too much which they royally ignored but when the youngest twin looked at them with a pout, they just couldn't control themselves and joined them.

Everyone was just enjoying in water, laughing, having fun.

After an hour or two, they all come out of the swimming pool as maids arranged food on the table nearby.

Alvaro- Dibbs on feeding Alessa.
Clemente - Dibbs on feeding Alessa.

The remaining family looked at them horrified.

Noah- I wanted to do it.

Aurora- It's not fair.

Joe- But i didn't even get the chance

Alexander- What the hell

Armando- No way

And some more choruses of no could be heard in the surrounding.