16. Embarrassed.

PLEASE VOTE.

Author's POV

Ezio decided to take Alessa out to make it up to her as he ruined her mood by mentioning her mother.

So he turned his car to the destination he knew she will like the most. He looked at his sister who was looking outside the car window admiring the buildings, people, little shops.

He put a break on the car and his sister looked at him shocked.

Alessa- Ummm where are we? Aren't we supposed to go home.

Ezio didn't reply to her and just came out of the car  and opened her door.  

Alessa went out of the car and hold Ezio's hand.

She always hold someone's hand when she is outside. It's just makes her feel safe and less awkward around people.

They came out of the parking lot and saw a library, a very big library.

Ezio- Well!!  That's my favorite place to hangout and I am sure you are gonna like it as well.

Alessa forgot all the things and a toothy smile started making a way on her face but she composed herself and gave Ezio a blank look.

Alessa- No I don't like it.

Ezio looked shocked and horrified. He thought he gonna be her favorite brother after bringing her to her favorite place. But Ethan said she likes to read books.

Ezio- But ummm that  ummm I thought...................

Alessa then burst out in little giggles.

Alessa- I don't like it ezi(pronounced as izi) because I love it😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Ezio- You little brat. With that said he hold her upside down.

Ezio- Now tell me will you prank me like that again.

Alessa said laughing
Alessa- No no I won't. Leave me Leave me.

Passerby looked at the siblings duo in awe. Ezio put her down safely and hold her hand again.

They both entered the library and Alessa was shocked to see so many books together.

Alessa- Woooowwwww!!!!!!!!

Ezio- So u like it.

Alessa- I love it.

Ezio smiled seeing adorable face of his sister.

Ezio- So tell me what genre you likes to read. I will help you find some good books.

Alessa- Yeah let's go. First I like romance novel, teen novels, magic books, autobiography, thriller books. Come on we need so many books.
She said being all excited.

They spent 2 hours finding books. After they were done, they had almost 40-50 books. Alessa was happy seeing so many books.

They went to counter. The counter lady gave them receipt. Before alessa could bring her card out of her purse, Ezio already paid for her and asked bodyguards to put these books in the car. Alessa looked at him

Alessa- But Papa already gave me the card, I was supposed to pay from that.

Ezio- Ok darling let me tell you the rule of the siblings world.

Alessa looked at him curiously

Alessa- What rule?

Ezio- When you are with your elder siblings, you never pay for anything. It's your elder siblings responsibility to pay for you and pamper you.