30.1st day of School (2)

ALESSA'S POV

We were having lunch in the school while I was listening to Sam, Xavier, Niall gushing about how cute I am, how short I am, how sweet my voice is.

I mean come on they are just exaggerating!!!!!

I was having my food when something or specifically someone caught my eyes.

Vivaan was sitting at the corner of the cafeteria having his lunch all alone. Just then I remembered he asked me to be his friend and I told him I need to ask my brothers.

I pull sleeves of Leo

Leo- Yeah

Alessa- There was a student in my class, he wants to be my friend.

Leo- He?  No.

Alessa- You didn't even meet him. Noah, Ethan say something.

Noah- I am with him.

Ethan- At least meet the person first.

I looked at Ethan and thought, how come he is the youngest but still most understanding.

Noah- What's the need?

Ethan- oh come on guys!  You know her well. If you give her reason, she will accept the decision. And without reason you will be just deprived of her cuddles.

Leo and Noah grumbled

Leo- Who's the boy?

I pointed at where Vivaan was sitting.

Noah- Sam bro bring him here.

Sam went to Vivaan and said something. Vivaan looked at our table and I waved a hi at him. He looked a bit worried. He took his plate and came with Sam to sit on our table.

He sat beside Xavier.

Xavier put a hand on his shoulder

Vivaan- Hi
He said a bit unsure

Noah- Why you wanna be our sister's friend?

Vivaan- She is a nice girl that's why.

Ethan- I know him. We are in same class. He is a nice boy so I don't have any problem if they become friends.

I gave Ethan a big smile and he hugged me.

Noah- Do you have some bad intentions with her? We have been in your age and trust me we know how guys actually think??

Vivaan- Oh no no!!  You are taking me wrong. I am a gay actually.

Leo relieved a sigh of relief. I looked at him, he looked at me

Leo- Umm I don't have any problem

Noah- If my sister got hurt because of you,  then you will see the hell.

Vivaan- Yeah

Niall- And I am sure you know what hell we are talking about.

Xavier- So you better have good intentions only.

Sam looked at him and did a gesture of killing.

Alessa- Ok stop scaring my friend now.

And they all got busy in talking with Vivaan or should I say interrogating him.

After that we had lunch, we all left for our classes. It was my music class so Ethan wasn't with me but Vivaan was.