12. Romano's office

If u guys didn't read the Author's note. Please check it once.

PLEASE VOTE.

Author's Pov

As they all were having breakfast,Alessandro spoke.

Alessandro- I was planning to do work from home today as alessa will be alone but I got an urgent call yesterday and I need to go to another city and it's important.

Ethan spoke up with excitement

Ethan- I can stay with alessa.

Noah- Yeah me too.

But Pierro decided to spoil their plans

Pierro- You are absent for 1 week from school. So u r going to your school.

They sulked at their father decision.

Clemente- I would love to stay with angela but I have a really important lecture today. Sorry angela.

Ezio- I also can't stay I have a really important assignment to submit today.

Before alessa could speak that it's fine being alone is not a big thing for her, pierro spoke up.

Pierro- Alessa is coming with me . So no one needs to worry.

Ezio- Are you taking her outside?

They were worried about the media and their enemies knowing about her. But they also have an idea that their enemy already knew about her. And overall their father is taking her and they can trust him with anyone's life.

Alessa- You don't need to worry about me. I will be fine at home.

She said politely as she didn't want to worry them.

Pierro- You are coming with me to my office alessa. Get ready after breakfast. Okay stella?

He said in a voice that needs no further argument.

Alessa- Ummm okay.

They all finished their breakfast and bid their goodbye by kissing on their sister's forehead.

Ethan and noah dragged her with them to her room.

Alessa- What happened?

Ethan- we have to find a dress for you

Alessa- Why??

Noah- Because you are going out with dad and media with office employee are gonna see you first time. So your first impression must be good na.

Noah said winking.

Alessa- Don't I look good normally.

Alessa said with a fake glare.

Noah squeezed her cheeks and speak

Noah- You look so pretty normally. But today you have to look more than pretty. And don't glare at me, it doesn't scare me instead it makes u look more adorable.

Alessa- But.....

Noah- No buts.

With that said they create a havoc in her wardrobe and finally choose a dress