17. Possessive Sister

Alessa's POV

After my embarrassing encounter, we finally decided to have dinner. Alvaro also joined us for dinner.

I got to know that Alvaro is best friend of Alessandro and has been with our family since childhood and Cle's boyfriend too. And I also got to know that he will be staying with us for tonight.

We all went and sat on our respective chair on dining table.

We all were having our dinner with some bitter batter when I noticed Alvaro.

I noticed Alvaro looking at Clemente again and again. I looked at Clemente and noticed him eating his food silently. I continued eating my food while keeping an eye on Alvaro.I mean I know he is his boyfriend but shouldn't he just eat his food and not look at my brother like he is gonna eat him😏.
And then he winked at Clemente's side while giving a smirk. I looked at Cle's side and saw his face red.

Is he angry? Is he embarrassed or Is he blushing?

That's enough,he isn't letting my brother eat his food silently.As Alvaro was sitting in front of me. I kicked his leg slightly to get his attention. When he looked at me, I raised my two finger and point from my eye to his eye, letting him know that I am watching him and he better not flirt with my innocent brother in front of me and my family.

We finished our dinner and then Cle's word took my attention.

Clemente- Me and Alvaro will be going out after dinner.

I looked at my brothers who were smirking.

What's there to smirk??

Pierro- Ok!!!!

Dad said nonchalantly.

How could he say that??

Alessa- Papa. I said in an unbelievable voice.

And yeah that's ladies and gentlemen attract everyone's attention.

Pierro-What happened Stella?

Alessa- Look at the time papa.

Yeah I know he is elder among us but I am just worried for my brother. So what if he is going with his boyfriend. Thanks to my trust issues that I don't trust his boyfriend yet.

Pierro- Ummm I didn't get it Stella.

Now everyone's attention was on me. Arghhh!!!! I didn't want that attention but I have to be brave to protect my brother.

Alessa- It's too late papa.
I said strictly.

( Why alessa behaving like that for such simple matter is because she never personally had any night out. So she doesn't know that it's safe to go out at night. She always stayed at home and had the perception of world according to news outlet. And you know news outlets.So now you may understood why she is overreacting for a simple night out).

Clemente- And last time I checked I was a grown up man baby.

Alessa- And last time I checked you were still younger than Alessandro and Papa.

Clemente- And last time I checked they don't have any problem of me going out.

Alessa- And last time I checked it's dangerous to go outside at night.

Clemente- And last time I checked I was strong enough to protect myself.

Alessa- And last time I checked.............

Wait! What did I check.
Umm what I am supposed to say now.

Yeah you guessed it right,Everyone is enjoying it.