Bonus Chapter 1

Please read Author's note at the end.

________________________

“I am so excited . I can't wait to get there” Alessa shouted in her excitement while her family smiled at her happy face.

“Yes twinny, their face would be worth watching” Ethan said with the same enthusiasm.

“Ok kids why don't you go to sleep. We still have 2 more hours to reach there” Alessandro asked them both.

“I can't. I am just too excited to close my eyes” Alessa said with a happy face which made Romano's happy too.

It's been almost 7 months since that incident happened. Alessa is recovering from her trauma. She is better than before except for her nightmares and her fear of water. She got such a trauma that she doesn't even visit the swimming pool in her own house. But the good thing is she is trying to become happy.

Right now, they are going to Italy. It's actually a surprise for their family. No one knew about their arrival except Alexander . They planned this surprise for two reasons - 1. To give alessa a change of environment which will be helpful in her recovery and 2. Alessa never visited Italy before so to introduce her to Italian Mafia members. And also it's their Grandparents 55th wedding anniversary.

Soon they reached Italy, it was already 11 P.M in the night . They decided to directly go to mansion as the whole family planned to surprise grandparents at 12A.M. Alexander received them at the airport and left with them to surprise their whole family..
.
.
AT GRANDPARENT'S MANSION

Meanwhile, at 12 A.M a small blast happened in the hall of Edward Romano's house which cause him and his wife to get up. They both took their gun and went downstairs silently to see what happened. As they reached downstairs,they noticed the whole house is in dark.

“I should call Franscesco and others” Isabella said while Edward nodded at her.

As they both reached downstairs, suddenly the lights were turned on and the balloon were burst causing both of them to aim their gun in that direction.
Miles and Santiago who were running towards their grandparents, stopped at their tracks with hands in the air.

“Don't shoot me” Miles and Santiago both shouted together causing others to laugh.

Edward and Isabellla looked at them and others. They just shook their head and put the gun aside.

“Seriously, surprising a mafia man like this. What else were you expecting??” He said going towards the couch while Isabella hugged her grandchildren.

“I told you it's not a good idea” Armando smirked going towards the couch making both the younger ones angry.

They were about to argue when lights went off again. The whole family got alert holding their guns but two sweet voices cause them to smile.

“SURPRISE” Lights were turned on again and everyone was shocked on seeing Alessa and her family.

Alessa ran towards her grandma and hugged her.
“Happy anniversary grandma” she said excitedly while hugging her. Isabella tightened the hug and then kissed her on the forehead.

“How much i missed my babies” Isabella said choking up with tears while all the other Romano siblings engulfed her in a hug.

“Don't cry grandma. We are here now” Ethan said trying to calm down his grandma.

All Romano siblings started cracking jokes making Isbaella laugh.

Alessa then went to her grandpa and hugged him.
“Happy anniversary nonna” Alessa said hugging him while Edward looked at other side without replying.