41. POVs

AUTHOR'S POV

Alessa and Ethan were running through the dark small street. There were no lights. Someone was following them. Ethan suddenly felt loosening his hold on Alessa's hand, but he tightened it.

Suddenly when Ethan turned around to look at Alessa, she was no where. He was scared of dark but for his sister he entered those dark streets again calling for alessa but there was no answer.

Suddenly he saw her getting dragged by some men. He shouted for her, but none of them listened to him. He was running towards her but more he ran, more Alessa was going away.

He heard some voice asking him to wake up but how could he without his twin. Someone was shaking him.

And suddenly his eyes opened and he sat on the bed. Tears were running down his eyes. He felt someone engulfing him in his arms. He looked at his surroundings and saw his whole family. Ethan broke in tears.

Ethan- I saw Lisa. They snatch her away from me and took her away again. Again I failed in protecting her.

Ezio broke the hug and wiped Ethan's tears.

Ezio- It wasn't your fault bud. It was just a dream. We'll find alessa. Don't worry.

Ezio consoled Ethan who was crying so hard. No one in the family could see their youngest one breaking like this, it was breaking their heart,it was increasing the pain they got after alessa was snatched,so they left.
They all then went to their respective room except Ezio.

PIERRO'S POV

It's been 3 days since my stella has been taken away.

I failed as her father. I couldn't even save her.

She was screaming for help but I couldn't save her.

She must be hating me. She must be regretting coming back to me.

No! No! No my baby.

I need to save her. Those Russians, they are sadist. I don't know how will they treat her. I can't leave her alone.

ALESSANDRO'S POV

I am feeling like a loser. Even though I am boss of one of biggest mafia in world. Still I couldn't save my sister. I couldn't save my bambino.

I saw Clara coming in my room. She came and hugged me.

Alessandro- How would I handle this mafia if I can't save my own sister.

Clara- Please baby don't, don't let these thoughts come up to you. You aren't supposed to get tired and doubt yourself instead you are supposed to find Alessa. Please get yourself together and search for your baby sister.

Alessandro- You are right. It's not time to loose myself.

CLEMENTE'S POV

I am feeling like something precious of mine is gone. And it is true, my sister is gone.

I was supposed to protect her but I couldn't. Alvaro is there to support me, but for my sister, there must be no on to support her, to tell her everything will be fine.

Please God, please save my sister. I said and collapsed on ground crying for my sister when I felt someone hugging me and I knew who is it, Alvaro.

Alvaro - Don't worry Cle,  dad is coming today. I am sure he will help. Please hold yourself together.

EZIO'S POV

I am with Ethan right now. We all are broken without our sister but Ethan, he is not even in senses.

He is having nightmares. I am supposed to take care of him but how, when I can't take care of my ownself. I saw Ethan stirring in sleep. Poor child isn't even able to sleep.

I hold his hand and said some sweet nothing in his ear to calm him.

Please bambina come back. We are all broken without you. Please.

LEO'S POV

I am in gym right now. Pouring my anger on punchingbag. My knuckles are bleeding but I don't care. I don't fucking care for my blood when my sister is there in don't know what condition.

Suddenly I felt someone back hugging me and some tears falling on my back. I knew who it was, Vivaan.

When he got to know about Alessa, he cancelled his trip and came to mansion. And he is here since then.

Vivaan- Don't hurt yourself.

Leo- I am feeling worthless. Hurting myself is giving me some relief.

Vivaan- You know alessa won't like it, seeing her brothers hurt.

Leo- Bring back alessa please.

I said hugging him back, letting my fear come out in front of him while he hugged me tightly.

ALEXANDER'S POV

We are searching like madman for our sister but we couldn't find anything. I was going to my room when I heard a distant crying from Noah's room.

I went to his room and opened the door and there he was crying with his eyes red. I went to him and hug him tightly.

Alexander- Shhhh everything will be fine Noah. Calm down.

Noah- Please ask alessa to come back. I swear I'll never steal any of his food. Please.

Noah said crying.

Alexander- We'll find him bud. We will.

EDWARD POV (GRANDPA)

I am here in my room calming my wife Isabella who was crying since our princess is taken away.

Why God is playing with us?? We got her after so many years and she is again snatched?? Are we paying for our sins but why alessa?? That girl is so pure and innocent then what is she paying for??Why she is getting hurt in this process.

Just then I heard some commotion from downstairs and we both decided to go down.

AUTHOR POV

Every member of Romano family was present in the Hall waiting for Armando  to say something.

Armando- We attacked even the last base of Russian but there were no traces of Alessa. Except this pendrive.

Francesco- Pendrive? What might be in there.

Armando- We didn't check it uncle. We thought to check it with all family present. Seriously speaking, I am scared to check the content in there.

Before anyone could speak, they heard a voice. And there he was, Stefano Garcia. 

Stefano hugged his best friend Pierro. And then his son Alvaro. He didn't want to waste any time in greetings so he directly came to the topic.

Stefano- Did we get any clue

Alvaro- We got a pendrive.

Stefano- Then what are you all waiting for. We need to check that out, maybe we could find any clue about Alessa's location.

Pierro- I am scared. I might not be ready to see the content in the pendrive.

Stefano- Maybe we found something about her location.

Romano's gathered the courage and decided to play the pendrive.

______

Spread love and happiness ❤.

Please vote, share and comment.