9.Break down

PLEASE VOTE GUYS.

Author's Pov

Ethan reached to alessa's room and knocked on it. But there was no response.

He knocked again and asked alessa to open the door. He could hear sobbing of alessa. He was feeling his twin's pain.

He knew some things looks easy from outer view but are very hard to know if we look inside.

After a lot of request, Alessa opened the door.

For the first time in years she wanted to share her pain. She wasn't crying because of the stupid rule but she was crying for all the unjust things happened with her.She was finally letting out all her pain she hide inside her all the time.

As ethan saw the crying face of her sister, his heart clenched. He felt a pain in his heart after seeing swollen eyes, red face of his twin. He wanted to comfort his twin so he just went in and hug her. She was still crying.

Ethan closed the door and took alessa to nearby couch. He rubbed her back and said sweet nothings in her ear.
Alessa started crying hard after finding the comfort.

He knew that she is not crying because of those rules but there is some strong reason behind all this. He didn't want to force her to tell everything. He knew she will tell evey thing once she start trusting him.

After a lot of crying and complaint about this world, society and people Alessa calmed down. She break away from Ethan's hug.

And now she noticed that Ethan was also crying with her. She wiped his tears and asked him not to cry because of her.

Ethan- I am not crying because of you sorellina. I am crying because I know you have been through something worst and i don't even know that.

Alessa hugged him back and they both stayed at each other's arms without saying anything and fell asleep on the couch.

After some time, Pierro entered the room

After some time, Pierro entered the room. He was being anxious all time.

He wanted to meet his child and apologize to her for making her cry but he was not having any confidence. The biggest ex mafia leader is scared of his daughter's tears.

And after a lot of pep talk he  left for alessa's room. But the scene in front of him broke his heart. Twins were holding each other tightly. Their cheeks have dry tears.

He decided to talk the first thing when they come out of the room. He saw that they were not in a comfortable position to sleep. So he carry them both one by one and made them lay down on bed and left after covering them not before kissing their foreheads.

Twins didn't come out for the whole day. They stayed in room giving each other company. Ethan told alessa about his childhood in romano's mansion.

He showed her their pics before her kidnapping. He told her how much their father and brothers missed her.