Bonus Chapter 2

As per your request Argypapa  here's the chapter about Alessa and her bonding with maids and bodyguards.

______________

Alessa is 19 now.

Alessa was sleeping peacefully in her bed when someone shook her. She whined at first but later opened her eyes slowly and looked at Amanda. Amanda is the cook and Samuel's(Alessa's bodyguard) wife.

“What's the time” Alessa said barely opening her eyes.

“It's already 10 in the morning and if you don't wake up then you'll be late for the meeting.” Amanda said complaining.

“Arghhhh!!!! Why didn't they wake me up” Alessa complained sitting up at bed.

“Because they wanted you to have proper rest because it's a really important meeting.Now go and get ready. I'll prepare some breakfast for you” Amanda said while leaving the room and Alessa stood up to go to bathroom.

Alessa got ready in a formal dress, and put on some jwellery and high heels complementing her look .

Today is a very important meeting with some company and as Alessa is also a part of business , she has to attend the meeting

Today is a very important meeting with some company and as Alessa is also a part of business , she has to attend the meeting .

As she reached downstairs, she quickly covered her eyes on seeing the scene in front of her.

Samuel was holding Amanda from back and kissing her neck.

“I didn't see anything” Alessa said giggling still covering her eyes. She heard some ruffling and peak from her fingers. Both of their cheeks were red while Amanda was hitting Samuel on his arm.

“Come sit, alessa. Have your breakfast” Amanda said glaring at Samuel while trying to distract her. Samuel started going towards the door.

“Where are you going Samuel, have breakfast with me. I don't wanna eat alone” Alessa said with a hidden smirk.

Samuel nodded and sat with her on the table while Amanda served them. Alessa did it knowingly as she enjoyed Amanda scolding Samuel all the time.After having their breakfast they both bid a bye to Amanda and left for office.

Vincenzo was driving the car while Samuel was sitting on passenger seat.

“Whom we have meeting with?“ Alessa asked Samuel .

“I.V enterprises” Samuel replied while Vincenzo groaned.

“What happened vince” Alessa asked

“I heard that the son of CEO of IV enterprises is really a rude man.” Vincenzo said with bitter expression.

“He is right Lisa. Don't talk much with him and stay with family. He is the prime example of being spoilt. Although he is scared of Romanos but still” Samuel warned Alessa.