48.Nightmare

AUTHOR'S POV

Vivaan was with Alessa giving her company. Alessa was hugging Vivaan while he was telling her some stories from his childhood. Suddenly Vivaan's phone ringed. Alessa made a sad face.

Alessa- Who is disturbing our BFFs time.

Vivaan- It's my cousin.

Alessa- Oh the one who saved me? I need to thank him.

Vivaan- Well actually his younger brother. But he also had a big role in saving you. Rudransh Singhania.

Alessa- Hmm you thank him from my side.

Vivaan didn't say anything and went to other side to talk to him.

On call

Vivaan- Hello big bro.
He said overly excited.

Rudransh- How is she? Is she awake right now? Is she still in the pain? Do I need to come there?

Vivaan- Woah! Woah!  I never saw you that concern for anyone ever.

Rudransh- Stop it Viv!!  And answer my question.

Vivaan- She is absolutely fine and I am actually with her. Do you wanna talk to her??

Rudransh- What?  No......

Vivaan- Ok

Vivaan ran towards Alessa and gave her the phone. Before Alessa could speak he already put the phone on her ear. Alessa was shocked at this sudden act of Vivaan, just then she heard a rough yet sweet voice from other side.

Rudransh- Hello Vivaan, why are you not answering, vivaan.

Alessa- Hello.

Alessa spoke in her honey like sweet voice.

There was a silence on both side. Alessa's heartbeat was raising and she didn't even know why. Alessa gathered her courage and spoke again.

Alessa- Thank you. My family told me how you helped me in getting back to my family. And also for that night to give me courage. Thank you so much. And please tell me how could I repay you.

There was a long yet satisfying silence on the call while Vivaan was looking at them curiously. Obviously , he noticed the change in his brother's behavior for alessa even it was for a short time.

Rudransh- Just take best care of yourself, that will be the best repayment.

And with that said the call got cut from other side.

Alessa couldn't believe how come someone's voice could do such magic. She was in her thoughts.

Vivaan- are you blushing?

Alessa- What? No, I am not.

Vivaan- Oh come on. Even your heart beat was raising, machine was showing everything.

Alessa- Shut up!!  There's nothing like that.

Vivaan- Do you have a crush on him?

Alessa- What?  No. I didn't even see his face.

Vivaan- Well it'll be like a blind crush 😉.

Alessa- Shut up!!  I don't even know how crush happens.

Leo- Who is having a crush on whom.

Alessa and Vivaan's eyes went wide and they looked at the door where all their family was entering one by one.