The Alpha Missed Me

Raya gets back from training just after lunch. She had sent someone to bring me lunch to her room. As we are sitting here she asks if I would like to attend training sometime. 

“Uh, Not yet, I dont think im ready” I tell her shrugging. 

“Oh that's fine you can go whenever you feel ready though. I'm gonna bug off for the day and do something. I hear Xander is in rough shape in his office. Why don't you go talk to him? She asks

“I suppose that's something I can do. I've been meaning to talk to him all day. I Just haven't gotten the courage up I suppose.” I tell her. 

She nods and leaves the room. I walk Aimlessly around the house until I find Xanders office. 

I slowly approach his door, My heart racing. I knock lightly and hear a gruffy “Come in.” I walk into the office and quickly shut the door. Xander jumps over his table and grabs me into an embrace inhaling my scent. I stifle a cry. He missed me, And i missed him. 

“I missed you so much, I am so sorry” He mumbles into the crook of my neck. 

“I missed you too. Can you explain to me what happened” I say, Not releasing from the embrace. 

“Okay, But please listen carefully” He sighs. 

I nod at him for him to continue. “Brittney came into my office, She said that she needed to talk to me regarding rouges. Which of course is extremely important so I agreed. She came into my office and I was leaning up against my table on the corner, I told her to talk and she just grabbed me and kissed me. I didn't have enough time to push her off me before you opened the door. I didn't kiss her back. She is being punished in front of the pack on a later date. What she did was unacceptable. She disrespected Her alpha and luna. That doesn't fly here. We are the king and queen, and that's that.” He finishes with a tear rolling down his face. 

I wipe the tears. “Xander, I'm sorry I stormed off like I did. It hurt me really bad.” I tell him. 

He nods “ I know, It hurts me too. But I hope you can forgive me.” He says with a small smile. 

“Of course big alpha man” I say jokingly poking his side. He chuckles. 

It is now approaching dinner time as time flew by. Me and Xander stayed in his office together just giggling and talking. Our wolves were content with just being close again. We make our way down to the kitchen where there are some sandwiches made for us. I smile and find a note by the food. 

“I hope you guys are made up, Enjoy bitches. XoXo, Raya”

I snorted and showed Xander he just rolled his eyes and ate his sandwich. We ate in silence enjoying our sandwiches. I smiled, content. 

After dinner we went outside to just get some fresh air. For the first time in a while I was at peace. Until the pack started running like crazy. Xander made me go upstairs and stay in his office. I wonder what's going on…?