Shopping

My eyes slowly flutter open and my nose fills with the scent of honey and timber and I instantly know Xander is in the room. I gently pat the bed next to me and pat something breathing. I get pulled into an embrace by the sleeping man. I snuggle into him then realize how urgent I need to go to the bathroom. I sigh, I was truly enjoying the snuggles. I slowly try to wiggle out of his grip and he just grunts and holds me tighter. I roll my eyes and start poking his arm

“Xander” I say. I receive no response.

“Xander” I yell. I feel him jump up and look around for some sort of danger. I giggle.

“I just needed you to get up real quick so i could pee” I laugh getting out of the bed running to the bathroom I hear him groan and flop back into the bed. I quickly use the bathroom and return to the room and plop on the bed next to him. He scoops me up and snuggles me as close as he can inhaling my scent as I inhale his. We lay like that for a while until Xander speaks up.

“I missed you.” He says

“I missed you too, Xander” I whisper. His phone starts ringing. I hear shadow growl and Xander answered the phone.

**PHONE CALL ALL ONE SIDED**

“What do you want”

Xander rolls his eyes

“Why can't you handle it Damon.”

“Oh shit i forgot Raya asked that last night”

Xander rubs his temples

“Yeah Yeah I'll take care of it”

*END OF PHONE CALL*

Xander looks at me.

“I'm so sorry I have to leave you again my love. Duty calls though. There's a lot happening right now and I can't wait for it to all be over so we can spend some time together” He says, kissing me on the forehead and sighs.

“I'll miss you” I say looking at him

“I'm always just a phone call away, That and you're spending today with Raya, Damon and my royal guard Felix.” He says, giving me a reassuring smile.

I sigh and lean up just a bit and kiss xander on the lips. Things got heated really fast until Xander pulls away

“I don't want to pull away but i dont think im going to be able to control Shadow much longer because that was so hot and i have to get going” He gives me a pouty face

I playfully shove him

“Its okay, You should get going” I quickly peck him on the lips

He sighs “I will see you later I promise” He winks as he exits the room.

I take a deep breath and go get dressed as I will be shopping. I look in the mirror after I get dressed and think I look really pretty, as I was in a red plaid skirt, black leggings, and a black long sleeve shirt with converse. I nod at myself as my stomach growls. I laugh and head downstairs to the kitchen. Raya was in the kitchen with a plate of food dangling in the air at me as soon as I walked in. I laughed and took the plate.

“How did you know I would be down” I ask

“Well after mr. grumpy pants angered his way through here i figured it wouldnt me much longer until you came down” She winks at me. “I love your outfit” She squeals shoving a mouthful of eggs in her mouth

I laugh “Thank you Raya. I really like this outfit as well” I shove some eggs in my mouth.

“Are you ready for today” She looks at me

“Yeah, I'm nervous but I'm sure that's normal.” I say as I continue to eat.

“For you, Yes that's normal” She gives a reassuring smile

I nod and finish my food, taking it to the sink and washing my dishes.

“You do know we have a dishwasher right soph” Raya says motioning to the dishwasher.
“I-I don't know how to use it so i just wash them by hand” I say shrugging.

“I'll teach you later since we have to meet the boys at the car like 5 minutes ago.” She says giggling.

I laugh as she sticks her dirty dishes in the dishwasher and we walk outside together to the car. Me and Raya decided to sit in the back together and the boys up front.

“Hello Luna, I'm Felix, It's so nice to finally meet you.” Felix says with a huge grin.

“Hi Felix, Please just call me Sophia” I say, giving him a smile back.

After a long drive we finally pulled up to a dress/shoe store. Raya squeals and jumps out of the car. I slowly exit the vehicle and see Felix and Damon checking the area. Raya runs over to me, interlocking her arm on mine and walking into the store.

After what seemed like hours of Raya making me try on dress after dress, shoe after shoe, I think I found the one. I try on the shoes and dress and walk out of the dressing room and The boys and Raya look at me in awe.

“You look absolutely stunning.” Raya says, looking me up and down.

“I think this is the one” I state.

“I agree, go get changed and we will purchase them right now” Raya squeals, jumping up and down.

I got changed and Raya had already paid for the dress. The nice lady who was helping us put the dress and shoes into a black back that isn't see through. We all loaded up in the car when Damon got a call that would change our path home…