𝟎𝟎𝟑; 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘

"We have now consulted for a long time and have now come to a decision", The woman, who I guess it's the manager started her sentence.

"At the boys we decided for-", she paused to maintain tension. "Shin Tae-hyo", she ended her sentence. I looked up to Ki but he looks so
ignorance. I'm happy I'm not talking that much to him.

"At the girls we decided for-", my attention goes again to her. It feels like hours as finally speaking. "Chai Yinnil", she said. I actually couldn't believe it. Is that actually real?

"You two, please come to me. The others can go.", she sent the others outside. "We need your signatures here", she gave us a contract.
I carefully read it before I signed.

"Now you are officially members of JYP.", she gave us everything we need for our trainee time. Time schedules and keys for our dorms.

"Can you handle it to see my face everyday from now on?", I joked to Ryujin as I came out of the room. "It always be a sunny, I can tell you that.", she was proud of me.

We went to my motel room and took my things with me. We went to my dorm where  I would from now on. Ryujin decided to help me to pack my things out for my dorm time. "You have many photobooks", she was amazed. "Yeah it's a little habit to photograph every beautiful moment in my life", I answered her.

I was about to put panties into my wallet as I noticed the tanga my aunt gave me to my sixteenth birthday. She meant some day I will find someone who likes to see me in it. Or understandable: I should wear this for my first love.  I'm actually not that innocent but isn't that a bit too much?

"You have a Polaroid camera?", Ryujin commented on almost every thing I asked her to put in my closets. "You act like I would be an alien. I mean is it really that weird I have these things?", I asked her sarcastically. "No but you the first person who have a sense for aesthetic retro style", I looked serious to her and broke into a laughter.

We finished the room and Ryujin had to go because her break was over. Tomorrow starts my first trainee day so the whole day I had nothing to do. Also my room mate was not at home. So I decided to draw something, not something, I decided to draw Ryujin.

I was really happy with the result and I went sleep really early to be fit for my first day.

I woke up at seven o'clock. My breakfast was a fruit bowl. I took my favourite bottle and made water in it. I put some comfortable clothes on and left my dorm to went to the company.

First I had school. The day starts with math.
I could shoot myself. Monday, the first school lesson is math and that's every week from now on. The second lesson was english and I could shine with my abilities. And the third and last lesson was physics. It's just boring but not that bad.

Then was our Dance lesson and there was a girl who didn't really like me. She ignored me completely and spoke very pejoratively.

I stood in the first row to attract attention. Well, I did that too, but not positively. "Front is all my space, move your ass out of my way and scrawl the choreo on the edge where I don't have to see you", A girl named Min was the queen of the group, nobody dares to say anything against her, so i neither did.

I don't want any arguments, I actually don't want to have a bad reputation and it's my first day, so I can't.

The teacher praised me for my abilities. I mean the 2,5 years in YG were helpful. I could do anything if I had just tried harder.

After Dance lesson there was a lunch break. I took my way into the Cafeteria. If I'm honest, they had delicious food. Ofcourse it's healthy but it's that what I need now. I took a simple salad with vinegar. I didn't see Ryujin anywhere so I took a free place on a complete empty place.

A girl came to me. "Was this your place?", I asked nervous. "No but is there a place free for me?", she spoke in English with Australian accent. "Ofcourse", I invited her to my table.

"I'm Lilly and you must be Yinnil", I never met her but she knew my name. "Yeah, how you know that?", I asked confused. "No actually not but many speak about you. Many of the dance class you're in, said that you're the hell good. The next lessons is vocal in room 450. I'm also there", she talks a lot but she is actually super nice. "Cool, but I'm actually not a strong dancer, it's all because of 2,5 years experience.", inside I laughed. It was so funny that people think I'm good at dancing.

We ate up and went to the room. Some other female trainees were also there. As Lilly started to sing, I knew its impossible to beat her. She is perfect. When it was my turn I expected to crack it up but actually did it well.

The rap class was so simple for me. I did it like I am born to do this. No joke I did it well.
After it there was a gym time but I morely enjoy yoga than weight training. And last for the day is again dance class. The day tiring me out.

I sent a message to Ryujin. 'Do you have time to meet me?' I didn't expect anything but she replied an 'Ofcourse' . There was a place in the building were nobody is at this time.

"How was your first day?", she asked exited. "It wasn't that good. A girl talking bad things about me and she actually thinks she is the boss. Well now I'm just happy to be here", I confided in her.

"Who talks bad about you?", she asked without hesitation. "I don't want to make her down", I tried to avoid trouble. "Come on tell me or i have to torment you.", she starts to tickle me. My body was very sensitive to that.

"Stop, Stop.", I command under a giggle. She stops but not putting her hands away my body. It was actually so good. We took glance into our eyes and heads come dangerously near.

"I want to give you something." I resolved, as I thought, the strange but beautifully strange, situation. "I draw you.", I reached her my drawing. "Wow, you're actually so talented", she was amazed at my picture.

"The details, you got me really good.", her smile was priceless. I never had something better in my life. "Ryujin, you have to go", her manager found her. "Really, Thank you", she took the photo and leaves.

This is my daily routine from now on. It's actually awful but nothing is a better end of a day than with her.