𝟎𝟐𝟓; 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐒

"Why are you crying?" I asked. "I am really ashamed about my face. The time I was in sixteen, a lot of people wrote that I'm ugly, and some day, you believe it," She explained.

"To hear those things again is really emotional for me." I hugged her from behind. It was not my intention to make her cry, but I had to tell her those things.

"You know what my problem is, but please don't tell the others." I feel like I need to tell them. "Promise," we did the pinky promise.

"I have eating disorders. I look into the mirror and feel so fat. Yeah, it might seem like I eat good, but that's a lie. I throw up after and I have a really big problem with my weight." Chaeryeong and Yuna swallowed loud.

"That's so dangerous." Yuna took my hand in hers. "I don't want to be rude, but what's your current weight?" Chaeryeong asked.

"39 kg," I said.

"Girl, you need to stop loose weight. How are you even so energetic?" Yuna was curious. "I don't know, I don't have any problems."

"If you keep living like now, you won't get over twenty years old." Those words hit hard.

I knew it's not the healthiest lifestyle but that it's so bad.

"We won't ever let you throw up again," Yuna put a glass full of water in front of me. "You don't have to go through it alone,"

"Thank you," I drank up.

I went back into my room where Ryujin dressed up in her sports clothes.

"Seems like you need a bit of help," She looked very confused. I came over to her and adjusted her sports bra. My index finger slowly stroked her neck. Her eyes went immediately to my lips. She slowly went forward to kiss me, but I refused it.

"I call my aunt now." it's super funny how annoyed she is after I tease her. "Okay,"

"Hey aunti, you offered me and Ryujin to come over. What about today?" I asked. "Sure. Is there something she doesn't eat?"

"No," I said. "So, then I will cook my famous crab soup." She was totally excited. "Why did I know this?" I whispered. "What did you say?" She was a bit louder on the phone.

"Nothing. We will be there at 8 pm." I covered my sentence. "See you later," she hung up.

After the others' breakfast, we went to our company. In the next time, it was important to finalise our dance before the music video shoot.

It wasn't really a problem but dance was not really my favourite task to do. I did a lot of breaks. It was just exhausting.

"I hit you with that ddu-du-ddu-du." Yuna sang the most famous blackpink song and animated us to dance with her. I still wonder how she could be that energetic after three hours of practice. "Let us please a break." I lay down on the floor. My face was full of sweat.

"How could you be so motivated?" Jisu gasped for air. I throw a bottle of water to her.

"Guys, we have to practise hard." Yeji was full of ambition. "But after three hours, we deserve a little break, right?" I was so sticky I could have been a sticker. "Okay,"

"I can't believe we are really debuting. That's all because you joined us." Chaeryeong sat down on the floor next to me. "Before you joined, there were many trainees which were just bad or joined different companies. JYP promised us a long time ago that we debut soon."

"Ugh, I remember. It was such a cruel." Ryujin agreed with Chaeryeong. "I was at YG and fallen off so much. I wasn't really interested in kpop and just needed money for my mom. Next to my trainee life, I worked in a small convenience store. I couldn't really focus on my skills, and they threw me out. After that, I noticed how much I wanted that." I just needed to tell them my story.

"Well, and my mum used this money for her vacation in Hawaii." I couldn't stop myself from saying that. "What?" Jisu was shocked.

"I'm so sorry." Yeji showed her worries. "How could she use her own daughter for that? I would be ashamed my whole life." Yeji put her hand on my shoulder.

"I don't know,"

"Are you okay?" Ryujin noticed my eyes tearing up. "Yeah, it's just so unbelievable."

"Such a bitch" Everyone was now looking at Jisu. "What? Isn't it true?"

"I guess you are saying what we all think." I gave her right.

"Let's make a pact. No matter what happens, we leave no one behind." Jisu puts her arm in the middle. "Promise," Also the others joined in.