𝟎𝟎𝟔; 𝐃𝐎 𝐈?

"I think I like girls, no morely one girl", she looked up to me. Wow! Is she really coming out to me. It's actually a thing people just do if they trust you. So she trust me with this difficult topic?

"Who is the lucky one?", I wanted to know. I bet it's Yeji. I don't know, I swear I saw some glance to each other at the restaurant.

She hesitated. I took her hand. "It's fine, you don't have to say if you don't want.", I tried to comfort her.

"It's you", shot it out of her mouth like a gun.
I was shocked. I didn't really expect she meant me. "I...uhm....I", I wasn't even able to say a straight sentence.

"It's okay, if you don't respond me now", she gave me a soft smile. I actually don't know what I really want or what I really feel.

The way home was very quiet. At home we put my bags in Ryujin's room cause I will share it my two rookie years with her.

It was 10pm and we lay in two different beds. We have to sleep cause the meeting is at 7am.

"Good night", I mumbled to Ryujin. "Good night", she clicked the light out.

It was 3am and I couldn't sleep anymore. I put some clothes on and made my way to the park. It's been a while now as I was the last time here.

It's the location, where I met Ryujin for the first time. I actually don't believe it but you can call it destiny. I just walked through the perfect shape bushes. Once I realized now, maybe my life is the worst but as she came into my life the world turned 180 degrees.

I felt loved for the first time. I felt confident for the first time. For the first time I feel safe.

I sit down at the seat we sat back then. I got through my phone gallery. In the last time I did much. Some of me and Ki, or with Lily. But the most of them are with Ryujin. I scrolled until the end. There some with my siblings and my mom.

My attention stucked at a photo with two girls. I could remember they named Eun Ae and Min-JinSol. After the hard bullying I changed the school. Eun Ae was the one who invited me to eat with them. Min-JinSol have a really bad social phobia but I tried to have some short conversation with her. After 2 months I got my solarship for the art school and I never see her again.

I have her number so I decided to text her.
"Hey, what's up" I clicked on send. I was sure not to get an answer but I wanted to try.

My eyes looked at the time. "Shit", I packed my things and go. It's 5am now and I have just 2 hours to shower and eat bit breakfast.

I run home. "Where were you?", Yeji asked worried. "I couldn't sleep anymore, so I did a short walk.", I explained while I take an apple.
"Please, next time leave a note, so we know where you are.", I asked myself why she didn't texted me until I realised that I never gave them my number.

"Wait, I give you my number so next time you can text me.", I suggest her and she reach me her phone. "You can shower now", Ryujin came out of the bathroom. I gave her the phone back and closed the door to shower.

The whole room smells of her perfume. I turned on the water and started to shower. Slowly all my memories with her came into my head and a tingle and tickle arrive in my stomach.

Do I have feelings for her? This question popped into my head but didn't want to leave. I finished shower an dressed up in comfortable clothes.

It's 6:30am as we leave the dorm. We entered JYP Entertainment. "Who's up first", Yuna starts running. It's 17 floors. All start running behind her. Except Chaeryeong and me.

We took the elevator. "Work smart not hard.", both of us start laughing. Ofcourse we were first up.

"Hey, that wasn't fair", Yuna said out of breath. "You didn't say how", I defend us.
Then Yeji and Ryujin arrive. "You were behind us, how?", Ryujin's head was completely full of sweat. "Elevator", Chaeryeong said and both give us a 'really?' face.

"Where's Jisu?", I asked confused. "We don't know, I thought she would be at you.", Yeji got a nervous tone.

After a minute sh also joins us. "Are you okay?", Ryujin ask her. "Yeah, yeah. How late?", she tapped on her arm to signal a clock. "It's 6:58am, shit we have to go.", Chaeryeong look on her watch.

We went to the room. In it were many people.
"Hey girls, I'm the one who helping you to write songs and everything.", the man with glasses said.

We sit down at the chair and got some paper and pen. He starts the instrumental of a song and we should write up what comes us in mind.

He starts the song but the only thing I could do is look at Ryujin. After a time all of them have some lyrics and then I looked at my blank paper.

All of them are fully nice and their voices. How can I get their level?

"Now it's your turn", he challenged me. I set the video at a random point and just get a "I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm just the way I am", out.

"Wow, that's awesome.", I was shocked about myself. It was late as we left the entertainment but we got one finished song.

We wanted directly go sleep because it was 11pm and we have to enter at the same time.

"Ryujin", I said before she could click out the light. "I love you too", I whispered.