𝟎𝟑𝟐; 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄

"I'm disappointed. Why didn't you tell me, but Chaeryeong instead. I thought we promised us something." Ryujin was so furious.

"I didn't tell you because I know you you would worry too much about me. You should focus on yourself, not me." I sat down on my bed.

"No. You don't have to decide what's my concerns are and what's not. You're my girlfriend, and I care about you. I want to know everything about you and not get half of you." She crossed her arms.

"But there's nothing..." I stopped. "Oh really? Every day, there's a new secret." She raised her left eyebrow.

"Okay. I had a girl in England which I kissed once." I revealed before that got out.

"Huh?"

"We holding hands a lot. She was really clingy. I thought we're just simply best friends until we had a pyjama party on her birthday. She kissed me and I thought she wants to practise kissing before having a boyfriend. She thought we're more than friends and followed me everywhere, until I had to go back to Korea. It was just experimenting for me, but she's still emailing me." Ryujin's mouth widened.

"So you are experienced?" She winked.

"Nah. But you're a different experience." I bit on my lip. "Hm. In a good way?" She smiled playful. "Compared to vanilla and chocolate ice cream, you're vanilla. Sweet, basic, and my standard." I crossed my legs.

"Tell me more." She liked what I said. "You're my favourite perfume. I like your smell on my body." I bit on my lip.

"Anyways. We always made trips to Korea twice a year. Well I'm afraid she'll find me again." I sighed. "That's past. We're future okay. And we get your weight on a healthy level." She took my hands.

"Thank you." That was a long hug, but I'm happy to share my problems with her.

The next day had a bad taste.

"We're sorry, but we decided to cancel your MAMA performance. Our goal is to gain weight." I sat in the office of Jyp. "I'm so sorry for all the trouble I put you through. But I'm really thankful I had the opportunity." I'm really glad to debut under JYP Entertainment.

"I thought it's a good promotion, but a normal group debut promotion will be better. We're a big company, and people are curious about what we're doing after Twice. Please don't feel bad." He tried to calm me down.

"You're meeting a psychologist once a week. You're getting at least three meals a day. And then I wish you a speedy recovery." He stood up and led me out.

I was ashamed because of myself. I missed a great opportunity for me, the girls, the company and itzy. But now it's a fair start. Each member starts with the same amount of popularity except Chaeryeong because of sixteen.

And there are Yeji, Ryujin, and Yuna, who are known since the Stray Kids survival show. There's only a paparazzi picture of me but nothing else.

"I'm sorry." I bumped into a boy with a coffee in his hand. "happens sometimes." He shrugged his shoulder. We wipe the coffee on the floor. "You lost your earring." He picked up my pearl earring.

"Thank you." I bowed down. "Hey, aren't you Felix of Stray Kids?" I recognise his face. "That's right." He smiled softly. "I'm Jill of the new girl." I introduced myself in English.

"You're English?" He was shocked. "Lived in England for some years." I chuckled.

"Nice to meet you. I have to go. Probably see you soon." He waved and left.

I heard so many nice things, and all of it confirmed it.

My phone beeped.

We need to talk. - Seohyun

My heart rushed. Fuck what could she want.
I called her. "Seohyun? What's wrong."

"Hinara is back." I almost dropped my cell phone. "Where are you?" I asked. She named me a coffee shop 20 minutes from here. "Okay. I will soon be there.

I rushed to the coffee shop. Two black haired girls sat on a table at the back of the cafe.

Seohyun had always had a shortbob, and Yura had her colored hair but now back to natural.

"Why and what's the matter?" I sat down next to Yura. "She knows everything, and she said it's time for revenge." She gulped.

"Fuck off. I hate this girl so much." I put my head in my hands. "We should have ended her a long time ago." Yura was so furious.

"She will end my career." Yura banged on the table. "I heard you're a member of a future group. You have to save your ass." Seohyun was calm the whole time.

"Jaeho was her first victim of revenge. Do you remember his good grades? He had a great opportunity for a doctor college. Well, it's over for him."