𝟎𝟑𝟕; 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒

It's already january, and we sat in front of the computer and waited for the trailer to be released.

The excitement growths when the video premiers.

"I'm so curious how they react." Yuna rocked her bottom back and forth. "Just one minute," our eyes glued on the screen. The minute felt like an hour.

The video begins with our face features, they started to reveal our names one by one.

First Yuna, then Ryujin, Chaeryeong, Lia, Yeji, and lastly, me, Jill.

And the comments explode.

"Can't wait,"
"I'M SO EXCITED"
"IS IT THE NEW GIRL GROUP??"
"chaeryoung is back bitches"
"yeji reminds me of seulgi??"
"RYUJIN MY QUEEN IS DEBUTING AND IM FEEL LIKE A PROUD MOM"
"Omg Lia is the mix of irene"
"Our mystery girl is debuting omg, hello Jill"

But there was no specific comment about Yuna.

Her sad face said everything. "They're probably so confused right now to pick a bias now." I tried to comfort her. "Probably," she said quietly.

"ITZY IS DEBUTING. ITZY IS DEBUTING!" Jisu cheered. "Our moment is finally coming." Ryujin clapped her hands. "I can't believe I debut after five years." Yeji tried to hide some tears. "Till now, we have to be together for at least seven years. I'm so thankful to share my journey with you." I shared my thoughts.

We lived, laughed, and supported each other in dark moments. Even though I'm the last one to join, it's a momentum I can't forget. They are my family, and I won't leave them this fast.

"nan neorang dalla dalla." Jisu started to sing Dalla Dalla, and we all joined.

Jyp came in. "Hello," we immediately stood up and bowed down. "Exciting for the debut teaser?" He gave us a big smile.

"It's so cool" Yeji jumped in a little excitement. "Next month is THE month, so practice hard. I want to watch your performance now." He sat down on a chair and started the music box.

I was so nervous to dance in front of Jyp. His face was unreadable, I couldn't tell if he's either enjoying or rather feel like he wanted to cry.

"Okay. I saw some things I'd like to correct." He stood up. "Chaeryeong. When you do the boxing pose, you have to do it stronger. You're in the Center it's important to be powerful at that moment." She nodded her head understanding.

"The head part has to be stronger as well. I know your neck might hurt but in result you see satisfaction in yourself." I gulped. I thought that part wasn't easy, but it's needed a correction made even harder.

"That's everything for today. Now, good luck with the debut." He left.

"Jill, we need you." A staff member came towards me. "Yeah. Why?" I was kinda confused. "We want to test haircolors."

I sat down on a chair, and they gave me a blonde wig. "Na. She's definitely not a blonde girl." Also, my members disagreed.

"What about black?" My natural color was more light to middle brown. It was a better decision.

"Let's try bangs." Jisu suggested. They clipped it in. "Aww, you look so cute." Yuna acted like I was a cat or something. Short hair was mid.

Out of everything we have yet, I liked red and bangs the most, though.

"I want to get some drinks. Want to come with me." Ryujin asked playful. "Sure," I smirked.

We went into the park first. "That's where we met the first time. Isn't it crazy how this day changed everything." She got a little emotional.

"And now we're a couple, idols and everything she just went perfect. I mean, I couldn't complain right now." The park was a little snowy since it's January.

"Do you believe in fate? Because it feels like  it is." I leaned my head on her shoulder. "Of course."

She took some snow and threw it into my face. "Hey! You get that back." I took some snow, but before I could throw it, Ryujin tackled me down.

"How could someone be so perfect?" She stroked a strand out of my face. I couldn't take off my eyes of her until I kissed her.

"Ugh guys, take a room." Jisu and Yuna stood over us. I felt a little embarrassed.

"We've got a problem!" Yuna looked daring to us. "What's the problem?" I was totally worried.

"It's not really a problem, but our next comeback is scheduled in summer. So we have a little time to prepare while promoting our debut. I see we won't have any holiday or something." She gulped.

"I mean, it's cool at all. But I can't just think about comeback now, when we're not even debuted." I raised my eyebrow. "Let's look forward to our debut." I added onto my sentence.