𝟎𝟏𝟎; 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐆𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄?

I remembered her as the cool rich girl who was unreachable, she was also the one who bullied me a time.

"Why should she gave me a letter?", but Sungmi just shrugged her shoulders. "But what's with you, how was your audition?", I asked her and she smiled back.

"Oh well, they liked me and well they talked about you. They said "it's an honour to have another Chai sister here. The rap sisters". You seem to make a good impression", She said proud.

"Well then don't ruin the shine of the Chai", I joked around. "Ofcourse not, well they want me in a rap position so bad.", she said.

"Hey, you can be really proud of yourself that a big 3 company want you.", I said so she see that she have to work really hard so she don't end like me and YG.

"Yeah, I will. But what's your position, nilly?", she named me like that when she want to be really cute.

"Lead Rapper and sub Vocalist, why do you ask.", I was a little suspicious when she asked me that.

"Just lead Rapper, seems you don't be so good how they act", she had a mischievous grin on her lips.

"To be good doesn't mean to be the best, also as I joined the group their positions were fixed. I don't think they would do two main Rapper positions.", I know my sister don't understand the meaning of good.

"Why do you live, just to be good? No! Life is about to do your best. I know if you give your best, they would twice the main Rapper position. The problem of you is that you happy with what you have when you could do much better.", she got pissed.

"Yeah but I don't understand what's your problem now. I don't always have to have the best to be happy. I'm really glad that I even have such a chance as I have now.", I wanted to clarify.

"But when you write a test, you want a good result not an average result. Am I wrong?", she asked.

"Well, yeah you're right but passing is still better than failing. You are you, I'm me. I know you want to be best in everything but that's not", I argued back.

"I guess you won't change, but think about and when you debut, Improve yourself. That's what people want", for a fourteen year old girl she was definitely smarter than me.

"I do. My actual question is, why do you want to be a trainee. You never showed interest in music especially not in kpop.", I was a bit suspicious about that.

"Same question I could ask you", she said savage. "I did, because I heard Idols get much of money and I wanted to help mom but it seems she have now other help. Now you", I explained.

"I want to know what's behind the hype. Most of my classmates love kpop and they audition for many companies. So I want to show them that I could do better.", she proudly said of herself.

"Oh alright. It's your ego not you who want to be a trainee.", I was not surprised.

"Ts, it doesn’t matter. Now I get into a big3 company, how should they top this?", she was very confident in herself.

"SM and YG are way more popular than JYP. SM got many popular artist like SNSD, EXO or Red Velvet. Oh and not to forget their unique concepts like nct got. Oh and YG have Blackpink, Big Bang or Winner. While JYP just got Twice and Got7, but not really connecting to JYP. SM is popular for their incredible Vocalist and YG for their phenomenal Rapper. Explain me what are think about when you hear JYP?", I wanted to clarify that there are way higher company's.

"You're right, they did auditioned for both and they got a no so I did. You know JYP is the best decision far from other company's like cube", Since I've been with JYP I've learned a little bit about kpop but well not more than about the Big 3 and Hybe. Well, I don't have the time for that either.

"What happened with cube?", asked interested. "Don't you know that Hyuna and Dawn had to left because their dating each other.", I was a bit of shoked.

"Well, if you do anything wrong under cube entertainment, you're out", she added and I raised my eyebrows.

"Okay, yeah you're right and they are popular?", I asked suspicious. "Well they are really popular, after big 3 and hybe.", she explained.

"Horrible", I couldn't get in words how disappointed I am.

"That's why I wrote you a list. In kpop they hate or cancel you for every shit. So don't use swear words, is disrespectful of manners. Smile or look friendly, if you don't do you could seem to be ignorant or a diva. Oh don't wear anything out of other cultures especially don't braid your hair, you get called out to be racist. When you dance you should balance your attention between concentration to dance good and have good facial expressions,this is a good step to get stage presence and not let your performance appear low. Don't act cute, you could be pick me, be more hilarious that's what people like more", she reached me the list. I'm shocked.