𝟎𝟑𝟓; 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄

"There's a time we won't kiss, we won't lay in each others arm, and there's a time we won't touch, smell or hear each other but if we do it's the most special part in my life." I needed to tell her all those romantic things.

"I will miss those times after debut. We won't have that much time because of the tight schedule." She sighed. "You're right, but we should enjoy the time before we debut." I took her hand. "Let's find the prettiest christmas tree ever."

We went back to the trees. "I think a smaller one is enough." She was looking for a great tree.

"I think I found one." I pointed to a not so tall but also not really smaller one. It has lots of needles, but it was perfectly arranged.

"I think we found the perfect christmas tree."

"Let's ask an employee for the price and take it." Ryujin led us towards the checkout.

"Sir, we would like to buy the tree over there." 

"That's 126 000 won." He said. "Uh, Sir, that's really expensive." I was horrified. "I'm sorry, but I don't do the prices." He explained.

"Here." Ryujin gave him the money. "Don't you think that's expensive." I wondered myself. "I do, but I won't start an argument now." She whispered back.

"Here. You have to sign here." He gave Ryujin something like a contract. "Can we also have it delivered to our home?" She asked, friendly.

"Sure, that's 20 000 won more." I raised my eyebrows. They did too much. I was horrified.

"Here's the extra sign paper for address and name." We got another contract. She filled the contract, and we left.

"This man was so annoying." I rolled my eyes. "I know, right?" She agreed.

At home, Jisu greeted us with many packages. "What the hell did happen?" My eyes widened when I entered the living room.

"We went shopping." Her smile was satisfied. "You took the word too seriously. You bought more than our tree has space." I gulped.

"Yeah, Jisu couldn't stop when she started." Chaeryeong explained. "How did you get her back from the store?" Ryujin laughed. "Cake. I saw a coffee shop and told her if we leave now, I will pay for her, and not two minutes later, we were out of the shop." She explained.

"You would die for cake, would you?" Ryujin joked around. "No, but I would kill for cake. Especially you." She raised her eyebrow.

"We bought a pretty tree. It's not that tall but not so small, either. It would fit in here perfectly." I showed them a pic I took. "Wow. The Christmas tree baubles will come into their own. For sure." Jisu was happy with our selection.

Yeji and Yuna entered with full bags. "And? What’s our Christmas dinner?" Chaeryeong went over. "That's a surprise. But you won't be disappointed." Yeji was pretty secretive.

"Oh, come on. Tell us." Ryujin wanted to know so bad. "No. You have to be patient." She cleared the bottom shelf of our refrigerator and put the things she had bought there. "Please don't eat anything what's in the bottom. Okay!" she expressed herself clearly.

"Yuna? Give us a hint." We were like little kids who bet for something. "Shhh. Be patient. Okay." She puts her finger over her mouth.

"You know. We should do Secret Santa." I suggested. "What's that?" Jisu asked. "We all put our names into a bag, and everyone has to pull one name. And depending on which name you drew, you have to buy that person a gift and when giving the gift we have to guess who the gift comes from." I explained.

"That's cool. Let's do this." Yeji was convinced.

We all put our names in the bag and pulled them, and opened them at the same time. Yeji. Was on my paper. The secretive faces were so exciting to see. But the funniest thing would be if someone pulled themselves.

We agreed to go shopping tomorrow. It took me a long while to think of something perfect, but I thought a bracelet with a sun and a letter with a portrait of her would be perfect.