𝟎𝟑𝟔; 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒

"Merry Christmas, wake up wake up." Jisu stood exited in front of my bed. "Good morning." I rubbed my sleepy eyes.

There was the smell of beef and champions in the air. "Mh. Do you know what they're cooking?" I asked while taking a deep breath. "No, unfortunately not. They've been so secretive about it. They won't even let us take a step in the kitchen." I raised my eyebrows when she told me.

"And for you," Ryujin reached me a pullover. "What's that?" I asked. "It was Chaeryeongs idea. All of us wear christmas pullover. She said it would be a great tradition." I took it without any words and changed my clothes.

I pulled black leggings and cosy knitted socks. My pullover was green with santa with sunglasses on it. Happy Holidays was written on it.

"I'm pretty right?" I asked as I entered the living room. "Of course, my love. But today, you're even prettier." Ryujin played with my hair. "You're such a cute couple." Jisu commented.

"Thank you." My answer was for both of them.

The pullover of Ryujin was black with santa and an e-guitar. "Merry Rockmas" was written on it.

Jisu got a dark green with rudolf on it. There was a small red pommel on his nose. And Chaeryeong got a red with a christmas tree on it.

He looked almost as good as ours. Jisu and Chaeryoung have put a lot of effort into it.

A lot of glitter Christmas tree balls and tinsel of all colours hung on the tree. But of course, the fairy lights and the giant star on the top couldn't be missing. And the presents were under the tree too.

"Let's be normal." Ryujin connected her cell phone to our big music box. She turned on last Christmas by Wham! at.

It was fun we danced and sang together.

"Girls, I'm going to the grave of my dad every christmas." I informed the girls. "Maybe we can come with you?" Chaeryeong asked politely. "You don't have to if you don't want to, but you're welcome to come along."

They nodded at each other and informed Yeji and Yuna that we go.

"And you go every christmas?" Ryujin was pretty interested. "Oh yeah. And every May on his birthday and every september on his death day. And every time, I need time to talk to him." I explained.

"Oh. Is it hard for you?" She took my hand. "It's a lie if I say it's easy, but I believe that he's living in my heart and protects me. It makes me strong to think that he is always with me." I wiped a tear from my face.

"If you want to talk about him. We're here for you." Jisu puts a hand on my shoulder. "Thank you." I smiled softly.

I bought a shrub holly, so it won't wither.

"We're here. I always talk in japanese with him. That's his roots, but he was good in Korean either." I explained.

"Hello," Ryujin said. "Strawberry." Chaeryeong said in japanese. "Huh?"

"That's the only word that I can speak in Japanese." We laughed.

"My dad would like this kind of humour. Don't worry." I wanted to clarify so she doesn't feel guilty. "He was a joker, wasn't he. So what you told us seems like it." Jisu smiled. "Oh yeah, he was." I nodded.

We told him funny stories about our preparations for our debut until it's getting too cold. "Let's go home." I suggested. It was slowly getting dark.

At home there was already food on the table.

There was beef with kimchi and crab soup. "You did so good." I commented while still chewing my beef. "That's the best Christmas dinner we could wish for." Chaeryeong complimented them.

"Thank you so much that you enjoy it so much." Yeji appreciated our compliments much. "No, really. Thank you for the delicious dinner."

For dessert, we got sesame and ginger rice balls.

When the presents came around, it became particularly funny. We put all our names in a hat, and zogen jeweils die Namen raus each pulled out the names.

The first one was Chaeryeong. We all looked around and searched for the person with her present.

"It's me." Yuna revealed herself as Chaeryoungs secret santa.

She reached her the present. There were new adidas shoes. "Oh my god. Thank you."

Next up was Ryujin. Jisu gave her some decoration.

Now Yeji got pulled, and I reached her my present for her. "Wow. This is amazing." She adored the self-portrait of her. "This will definitely be hung in our room." I blushed by the fact that she liked it that much.

Jisu got a new bag from Yeji. Yuna got a plushy from Ryujin.

Chaeryeong gave me a memory book. She searched for a lot of photos with me and the members. "Oh, look. This is the first photo we took as a group." We reminisced about this year all evening.