𝟎𝟏𝟑: 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃

The next week we just learned the dance for Dalla Dalla. Yeji and Chaeryoung learned it within two days. Ryujin took another day to remember her moves. Yuna and I got it in 5 days and Jisu struggled still with a few moves.

"We decided on your position in Itzy" our staff members came into the room. "Itzy?" We all were confused. "Itzy is the name of your group," they told us. "What is itzy stand for?" I was interested.

"It means "I have it" and your group represents confidence, self-love and girl power" it was something I'm proud of to be in itzy.

"Well back to your positions. Yeji and Chaeryoung got Main Dancer, the choreographer meant you two learned very fast. Jisu got the Main Vocalist position and Ryujin Main Rapper" I was a bit sad I have not got the position as Main Rapper but Ryujin deserve it so much.

"Yeji is the only lead Vocalist, all others got sub Vocalist positions. The lead rappers are Yuna and Yinnil. Sub rappers are Yeji, Jisu and Chaeryoung." We wrote our positions in a letter.

"The member who fits the most to the Korean beauty standard, the visual is Yuna. Ryujin is the Center as we think she's an attention seeker. Yinnil, since you represent Itzy at MAMA Awards, we thought about to give you the position of Face Of The Group" I was thankful for them to trust me to represent the group.

"Can I suggest someone for the Leader position?" I asked. "Go on," the staff lady said. "I believe Yeji would be the perfect leader, she's carrying and protective. She is the mom of the group, that's why I believe she would be great in this position" I told every point, that came into my mind.

"Aww" Yeji stands up to come over to me to hug me. Her eyes were a bit watering. "Would you other agree?" The staff said and all agreed. "Yeji, would you like to be the leader?" They wanted to have her confirm this. "I would love to" she looked very proud.

"So then let's talk about your Stage Names" she took a pencil to write it into her notebook. "I would like to stay with my name," Ryujin said carefully.

"Me too" Yeji wanted to. "Me three" Chaeryoung also spoke up. "Dito" Yuna interjected.

"I would like to change my name. In England, I used my English Name which I enjoy most. Jill is what I want to recognise for" she nodded and wrote it into her book.

"Same reason, I would like to get recognised as Lia" she showed an okay sign and turned a page. "Soon you will record Dalla Dalla, November 1st. On the 3rd you will shoot your promotional pictures and 15th you got the date for the music video shoot" We all were excited as she told us.

"20th is the record day for your b-side WANT IT. After this, you five will have a normal trainee schedule and Yinnil will train for her performance at MAMA" This was a full schedule but I was excited to experience the life of an idol.

We were on our way home. "Hey, should we take a pizza at home" Jisu stayed in front of a pizzeria. "You know how strict JYP is because of weight," Yuna said. "They don't have to know" Jisu tried to convince Yuna. "But-"

"It's a great idea, I would like to pay" I offered. "Just tell me what you want to eat"

"Margherita for me" Jisu wanted. "What if we all take Margherita?" Ryujin suggested. "It's a great idea" all agreed. "I help you carry, you can go home" Ryujin tries to get time for us two. "Is it okay for you" Yeji looked worried? I just nodded.

"Hello, I would like to order six Margherita pizzas for home" I ordered. "Takes some minutes, please sit down for a while" we went to a place near the kitchen but hideable.

"It was a long time ago since we had some time alone together," Ryujin noticed. "I'm happy to be here with you now" I smiled.

"Do you think we tell the girls?" I asked her. "I would like to have you just for me a little bit longer" she took my hand into hers.

"We should have a real date. Just out of the company. Distance of the other girls. Just you and me a whole day as a couple" she was determined. "Sounds great. Maybe for Christmas or do you plan to go home?" I asked her. "I have no plans for Christmas do you?" She asked me.

"No" My family is a sore point for me. I had no contact with my mom since I met my sister.