𝟎𝟐𝟑; 𝐈𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄

"In which hospital is she?" I asked. "It's near. I'll meet you in front of the building." She wanted to hang up. "But I'm not at JYP, I'm in a photo studio," I explained. "Uhh, then I wait here for you." I could never explain how much I hate my sister.

"Am I done here?" I asked the staff. "Yes, you are." And I leave the room. "I explain you later,"

Luckily, I only had a way from ten minutes to the JYP building.

"Will her new lover also be there?" I asked when I picked her up. "Of course, if you are getting Father, wouldn't you come to the birth of your child?" She raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, you're right," I had to give her right.

"But some fathers working and come later," I just don't want to give her the full right because it's not good for her ego.

"We want to Chai Dun-ha," Sunghi confirmed us at the reception. "Alright, room 65" we went looking on a card next to the elevator on which floor her room was.

"3rd floor, let's go. Do we play who's first?" It was a game we played when we were young. Sunghi felt not really comfortable in elevators, so she took the stairs and I took the elevator.

"See u up." I pressed the button with the three and the doors closed. I would have been first if the doors wouldn't open on the 2nd floor.

A nurse came in. I greeted her, friendly and left on the third floor. Sunghi was already there.

"I'm afraid to see mom after this long time," Sunghi stroked my back.

I opened the door and in the room were my aunt, an unknown man and Hyo-rin. "Yinnil?" Mom coughed my name. "Mom," I shyly went forward to her bed.

"You look so good." I was pissed. She wouldn't need to say if she would have been more interested in me.

"So that's what you did... the three years you didn't call me." A tear rolling down her cheek.

"And what are you doing here?" I turned around to Hyo-rin. "She's my daughter," the man explained.

"So, you did not read the letter?" She crossed her arms. "Which letter?" I couldn't remember on a letter.

"I knew I couldn't trust you. Why didn't you give her the letter?" Hyo-rin spoke to Sunghi.
"I did. She was probably not interested in your shit." Sunghi defended herself.

"I totally forgot, I'm sorry," she made me really feel bad even if this wasn't even necessary to read her letter.

"Stop it, can we please talk about the fact that you totally forgot about your daughter." My aunt stepped up for me.

"She was working, get you money just for you getting another man and not even inform her about it." She was so pissed.

"But she didn't call either, so I thought she didn't need me anymore." She defended herself. "You're her mother. It's your task to care about her." She got loud.

"She was in England to get a better chance in her later career, and you took everything from her just to get money from her. It's so simple to marry a man who's rich, but let your daughter still work for you. She still thought you needed it. I'm disgusted." She raised her eyebrow.

"What did you spend with the money?" My eyes were tearing up. I just realised now that my own mother used me for money.

"We had a nice trip to Hawaii." Hyo-rin smiled happily. It was totally evil.

"You told me it's for a medical reason." Sunghi stood now next to me.

"It was -" She stopped. "How is a flight to hawaii a medical reason?"

"I worked so hard my physical and mental health just needed some time." She defended herself.

"I wish your new baby all luck," I ran out.

My sight was totally blurred. I couldn't stop my tears from rolling down my cheeks. Sunghi hugged me.

"Whatever you do, I'm always here to support you. Promise never to lose yourself while searching for peace or happiness, whatever you are searching for." She holds my hands.

"I'm sorry if I knew all this, I would have saved you a lot earlier." My aunt came out of the room.

"You could stay with me a while." She offered me a place to stay. "Thank you, but no. I have a place, and I could never let my girls leave without me." They both nodded understandable.

"They can be really happy to have you." I couldn't resist a smile. "I have to tell you something." I knew now it's the right time to tell them. "I'm in love with a girl." My words left them speechless.