𝟎𝟑𝟒; 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒

"They're sweating." I laughed into my phone while having Hinara on the other side. "Hot summer sweat?" She asked. "More of Sahara sweat."

"Seohyun seems to regret what she did, but Yura is in no way." I explained. "If she had really done that, she would have corrected her mistakes. I mean, you did it, too." Her voice got serious.

"Thank you for everything. Let me know when you have your debut. I promise you I will support you." A smile widen on my cheeks. "No problem. Bye." I hang up.

I went to the flower shop next to the cafe and bought hollys. The grave of my dad was near, and I needed to visit him.

I decorated the grave for Christmas and sat by the grave.

"Hey, dad. I know I made a lot of mistakes in my life, but I learned from it." I sighed.

"I thought live without you isn't worth it, but I realised my life can be fun, but there's always an empty space for you." My eyes gave me a blurred sight.

"I would love to have your reaction on my members. You would love Yeji. You would be impressed about her great leadership and the way she can handle everything with peace like you did. You would love to joke around with Chaeryeong. You two share the same type of humour." I laughed with tears.

"You would love Yuna with her cute kind of being but savage when no one expects it. You would love Jisu and her way joking around while sarcasm isn't far." My nose was dripping.

"You would love Ryujin because I do. You would love her because she makes me happy. You would love itzy like me. You would love the confident concept and how young kids grow up with the mindset that they're perfect and how they are. But we both thought that this could never be a reality. Because if you're still here, I would never be a part of itzy." I wiped my tears with the sleeve of my jacket.

"I love you. I miss you." I said in Japanese.

My knees are already freezing. A sign for me to go.

It was dark outside when I arrived at home.

"Hey, Yinny." All of the members sat on the couch. "We're so sorry." Yeji hugged me. "Hey, that's fine. Isn't it better for all of us?" I'm happy how the whole situation turned out.

"But you deserved that performance." Jisu stroke snow out of my hair. "I think it's the best for all of us. So everyone is getting revealed at the same time." I was clearly not sad.

"But something else. We're not able to celebrate christmas with our family, so why not celebrate it together?" Yeji explained. "That's a great idea." I was totally euphoric about her idea.

"Chaeryeong and Jisu, you could decorate our dorm." Yeji gave us tasks. "Do we even have christmas decorations?" Chaeryeong asked.

"No, I think we need to buy some." Yeji winked. Jisu and Chaeryoung looked at each other with stars in their eyes.

"Ryujin and Yinny, buy a christmas tree. And Yuna and I care about food." I was so happy to spend some time alone with Ryujin.

"Let's go." We took our jackets, and we all went in different ways.

We entered a christmas tree park. "Do you want a smaller one or a tall one?" A seller asked us. "We're looking on our own." Ryujin politely sent him away.

"Look. There's a forest, let's go there." Ryujin took my hand. "What's your plan?" I was confused. It wasn't a part of the shop.

Suddenly, she started throwing snowballs at me. "Hey, you can't just attack a wereless person," I shouted. "Your weapons are all over the floor." She threw another snowball.

I hide behind a big tree. I took some snow and threw it, but I couldn't hit her.

She came nearer, but I couldn't hit her until she threw me to the ground. "You're the prettiest Ice princess I've ever seen." I pushed her hair behind her ear. She blushed. "Let's build a snowmann." Ryujin helped me with standing up.

"Do you wanna build a snowmann." I sang the song from frozen. "But you're not going to marry the next best guy, are you?" She joked.

"The next best guy? If I'm really Anna, then you would be Kristoff." I rolled the middle part. "Stop!" I got scared by Ryujin.

"You know. Idols are not aloud to date, especially for same sex but we could use fanservice as pretext." Ryujin and I sat down on the snowy floor. "You're genius. But you know what we shouldn't do?"

"What?" She asked. I kissed her. She stroked my lips with her thumb. "It will be difficult to control myself."