𝟎𝟎𝟗; 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒

"You don't have to be sorry", she gave me soft smile before she closed her eyes.

I don't know but she looks very cute when she sleeps. My eyes went down to my phone.
*2 unread messages.

>>Message by Eun Ae<<
{What at JYP?! Like me and Min-JinSol are also trainee. Yeah, but we're at Yuehua ent.}

Wow, like my only friends also have the chance to be a trainee. I hope I see them any day again. "Congrats Girlys, since when are you trainees?" I tipped in my phone.

I looked for the other message.
>>Message by Ki<<

I never talked to him again after we were together at the coffee shop.

{I have to talk to you.} I don’t know but this scared me a bit. What could he want this late.
"Now?" I tipped in my phone.

{YES!} he answered very quick. "Where can I find you?" I wrote back. {Infront of the coffee shop} I put a hoodie and a jogger pants and left the dorm quit.

The dark way was kinda scary. Just the dimmer street lights not even a noise was to hear on the street.

"Hey", he said soft. "Hey, what's wrong?", I wanted to get on point. "I...I wanted to texted you before but I never found the words", he was missing the point at hand.

"Uh okay", I didn't know what to answer. "Well, in the last week I couldn't stop thinking about our last meeting. And I guess I have feelings for you", I was speechless. It was the second time someone confess their love to me.

"I'm sorry but we rarely know each other and I have feelings for someone else", I obviously broke his heart. "Wow, he need to be really happy", his voice got stronger.

"Yeah, he is", I emphasized that he very strongly. "Are you two a couple?", he asked.

"Yeah kinda", he just nodded understandable.
"Would you stay my friend?", I was hoping of his friendship because he is a really good friend. "nothing better than that", he gave me a smile.

"Can I bring you home?", he offered me. "You would do that?", I was really thankful he wouldn't let go alone. "Ofcourse", I lead him to our flat.

We walked a while in silence. "Thank you for bringing me home", I thanked him and we hugged each other to goodbye.

I entered the dorm and the light was turned on. Shit! Did I forget to turn off the lights before I leave?

"It's always you who can't stay here", I heard a voice behind me. "Yeji! I", I didn't know what to say.

"I wasn't fall asleep yet and I heard the door. I knew you left because no one did it before you joined the group.", she said in jiggle.

"Oh, yeah I can't sleep very well. At my time at YG they forced me to take extra lessons and they we're mostly around 1am to 3am.",I said with a sigh.

"Must be hard, how long had you sleep at night?", she asked.

"Uhm so around three four hours", I settled down next to her on the couch. "Oh, I didn't know that", she said sorry.

"A friend of mine texted me he wanted to meet me now. He confessed me his love", Yeji raised an eyebrow. "And?", she wants to know.

"I like someone else", she made a scrunched face. "Ouch, how is he now?", she asked.

"I guess he is okay? Well we decided to be just friends", I assumed. "Is the one you like, like you too?", she tried to get the tea out of me. "Yes! We love each other", I never was so sure this night until now.

"Congrats girl", she got a big smile on her face. "I think both of us should go sleep now, it's very late", I didn't want to tell her more details and I think she assume something.

"You're right, Good night", she left in her room. "Night", i lay in my bed and slept very quick.

"Yinny! Wake up", Ryujin shook me. "Huh?", I was totally asleep. "You have to get ready, it's quite late", she lead my attention to the clock.

"Shit, thank you", I gave her a quick kiss and left to shower. The shower gave me new energy for the day.

I took a banana in my bag and we left the dorm. The day was very slow. We did what Yeji said. We finished the songs and decided who sings what. I was really happy when we got our break. I hushed to the coffee shop near the company.

"I'm here", my sister sat at the table next to the window wall. "Hey, how are you", I was very excited to meet her after a long time again.

"I'm okay, so much is happened as you were gone", now I was afraid what need to tell me. "Mom found a new guy and they want to marry but that's not the top. She's pregnant", I was shocked.

"Why didn't she tell me?", I was a bit of disappointed I didn't get the information of my mom herself. "She said she waits for the right moment", she explained.

"Hm", I noticed my eyes teared a bit up. "Oh and Hyo-rin gave me this letter for you", I don't really remember her very well.

𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑 ; 𝖨𝗍𝗓𝗒'𝗌 𝟨𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara