13

The princess held on to the headboard as her corset was being tightened.

She was officially trying on her dress on this day.

She was supposed to try it on the day before when Jay had brought it, but she decided to spend her time with the children instead of spending her time trying on a dress for a wedding she did not want.

Hazel closed her eyes tightly as she heard the door open without a knock.

"Who dares to enter my headquarters without my permission?"

"Your future king, that is who." Wilson spoke as he sauntered into the room. He had a glass of wine in his hand as he sat down on his usual chair.

"What the hell are you doing here? I am changing if you haven't seen."

"That foul mouth of yours might need a little scolding." He slurred as he raised his eyebrows, making the princess notice that the wine he had drunk had hit all the wrong places.

"Please leave my headquarters. Our wedding is tomorrow, you can see me then."

He ignored her as he gestured for the maids to leave the room.

The princess stared at them in longing, holding the urges to beg them to stay as they closed the door behind them.

It was already late at night, so Jay's shift was over and there were only guards outside of the doors of her room.

There was no one with her.

She looked around nervously as she saw Wilson stand from his chair.

He walked towards her and held onto one of the strings of her corset making her close her eyes out of fear.

"Please leave my headquarters." She begged one more time as he was so close, she could feel his breath on her shoulder.

"Why are you so eager on having me leave princess Hazel?" He asked as he suddenly kissed her shoulder making her try to move away from him, but his hand reached her arm before she could, making her wince.

"Leave me alone."

"Why would I? I can't wait until tomorrow night after our wedding. I must have you tonight."

The princess scrunched her nose in disgust as she tried to get her arm off of his grip.

"Leave me alone!" She strongly said as she harshly pushed him, catching him off guard.

"You want to play this game? I can play this game very well." Wilson slurred as he walked towards her at high speed, cornering her against the wall as she pushed and kicked as much as she could.

His hands moved around unspoken parts of her body as she tried to push him away.

"Stop. Get away from me. Help!" She cried as his lips disgustingly met her neck. He tightly grabbed her hand in his, leading her hand to his pants as she tried to pull away.

"GET OFF OF ME!" She yelled loudly, making him freeze in his spot and look up at her with hooded eyes.

She quickly pushed off his hand that was on her chest as she heaved. Her tears were sliding down her cheeks as she quickly moved around him to the door.

"No. You stay here and try on your beautiful gown." Wilson suddenly said as he pulled on her arm, making her scream.

He made her stand in the middle of the room as he gave her a sickening smile.

He walked out of the room as calmly as ever as he left princess Hazel, a crying mess in the middle of the room.

She dropped to the floor as her knees went weak. Her eyes went to the door, where two guards stood, watching.