16

The princess nervously stared at the room in front of hers as she noticed the things being carried in.

Her headquarters were moved to a bigger part of the castle.

Before, it was just her bedroom and a small common area. But now it was similar to Jay's, with two bedrooms and a common area. Although the princess' was bigger.

It took less than a day to move her things from her old room to the new one.

She watched Wilson walk inside in his ugly suit jacket, smiling brightly at Hazel, who only continued to glare at him.

He sat down on the couch across from her as he spread his legs.

Jay's not the prince here but he carries himself with more poise...

The princess couldn't help but let her thoughts wonder to Jay as the image of him in her mind was as clear as day.

Jay always crosses his legs with manly elegance whenever he sits.

Wilson reached for his cup of tea that was set in front of him as he grabbed it with both hands.

Jay holds it with one hand and when he takes a cautious sip, he places it back onto the mug plate.

Wilson stayed with the mug as he blew on it like a child, wincing once he spilled some of it on his precious suit.

The princess resisted the urge to roll her eyes as she held her hands together, looking away from the prince.

Speaking of Jay, it was a Wednesday. So he was on his weekly day off, which was awfully disappointing.

"Are you not excited to see me again?"

Hazel looked at him as she shrugged her shoulders.

She remembered that she was being watched by many of Wilson's personal maids, making her realize she has to put up the facade that her mother said was needed.

The princess and the prince can not have fights in front of the staff. They must treat each other with love and respect in front of them, to avoid rumors getting to the village.

Hazel looked down at her hands as she bit her lip, choosing to stay quiet instead of praising or trashing the prince.

"I'm glad we will be living together now." Wilson smirked making the princess contain her grimace.

I am certainly not...

She only nodded her head as she looked down at her hands.

"Hanging out with those commoners has been deterring your manners I see."

Hazel looked up at him with a small scowl as she glared at him.

"Now that I am here with you, you do not need a personal guard."

The princess raised her eyebrows as she held her hands tightly.

"You leave for your studies every morning, dear." She said through her teeth, making Wilson smile. "And you arrive by 6, if anything I should expand the guard's hours."

"I don't particularly agree-"

"His majesty, the king has arrived." One of the maids announced as she opened the door for the king.

"Hello father." Hazel greeted as she stood from the couch to give her father a little bow.

"Hello father." Wilson the suck up said as he smiled at the king.

The king grinned as he looked around the headquarters.

"It is almost as nice as mine." The king bragged as he walked closer to them.