25

After the ceremony, Wilson and Hazel moved to the balcony, to greet the people as the new king and queen of their country.

Since it was mid war, a lot of the people were women and children. It was odd to not see the patriotic maniacs that are men in the crowd, but it was better that way.

The excitement on kids' faces wouldn't leave the new queen's mind as she couldn't stop smiling.

She never thought her coronation day would be as glorious as her father had made it seem.

That happiness didn't last very long though, as she realized that once she is back on her side of the castle with Wilson, it would be the start of an inhouse war.

Fran helped the queen out of her dress as she smiled to herself.

"How does it feel, your majesty?"

"It feels amazing." Hazel smiled brightly as she looked down at the floor. "I didn't want to believe father when he said it would be."

"I'm sure you feel very happy right now."

"I am."

They went quiet as the princess was left in her underwear, waiting for Fran to set up the bath she had forgotten to.

The new queen rolled her eyes as she just stood there with her chest out and about.

"If you were someone else, you would have been fired." Hazel warned Fran loudly making Fran shake her head in amusement.

Fran knew she was too soft hearted to do so to her.

The door suddenly burst open making the queen let out a scream.

"Oh my God, I apologize your highness." Jay quickly said as he turned around placing his hands over his eyes.

"Why don't you knock?!"

"I didn't think you were naked!"

"Close the door." She said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Jay closed the door making the princess almost laugh.

"I meant with you outside, not inside."

"Why not a sneak peek?"

"Jay!"

"I was joking..." He dragged out with a laugh as he opened the door and walked out, without looking at her.

Hazel let out a breath of disbelief as she smiled, shaking her head.

"I thought he's already seen everything." Fran chuckled from the bathroom, making the princess' eyes widen.

"He hasn't."

"Really? I thought you had sex already-"

"Fran, we didn't!"

Fran peaked her head out from the bathroom with a raise of her eyebrow.

"We didn't!"

****

The queen sat anxiously as she anticipated the coming back of Wilson, who was going to be sharing a room with her from now on.

Her heart raised when she heard the front door open, making her turn her head to it from the couch.

Fran walked inside with a big tray of cookies and placed it in the center.

"I thought you might need me." Fran smiled as she stood next to Hazel who sighed in relief.

She was already in her silk nightgown with a robe over her shoulders.