Chapter 5

Izuku was All for One's dog.

None of that had made sense to Katsuki as he prepared to lie down to get some much needed sleep.

Everything that had happened had been a bit too much to process after Izuku left, so Katsuki had done what he did best. Ignore it all in favor of what he can do right then.

After telling his friends to head to his place, Katsuki had made sure he took the girl to the hospital to be looked after and he came home and gone through his routine for the night.

He was glad his friends had been too tired and drunk to bother waiting for him and had situated themselves in the guest bedroom.

As he laid back on his bed, the light snoring of his friends nearby, Katsuki's thoughts wandered as everything of that night caught up to him.

Izuku was All for One's dog.

Izuku was a criminal.

The sentence didn't fit right to Katsuki. Criminal and Izuku should never be in the same sentence because the Izuku he knew could have never gone down such a dark path.

The image of him standing in that alley dressed in a well-tailored suit. Sleeves rolled, leaving nasty scars in full display as they criss-crossed up the length of his arm, looking every bit the part of a criminal and nothing like the nerdy wimp of his former past.

Katsuki had seen one scar over his right collarbone, which meant there were more he kept hidden under his clothes.

He had known that Izuku had grown taller, even wider because no amount of baggy clothes or hunched shoulders could hide it, but he hadn't known how much of it had been pure muscle until Izuku had picked him up like he was nothing but air.

This only brought up the over the other memories that Katsuki wasn't ready to face.

"You don't seem like the type to be held by another man, Katsuki."

Katsuki groaned into his pillow as Izuku's words came back to haunt him. He had felt like a puppet being dragged around by the other man. Izuku had lost the whining edge to his voice and had deepened over the years. It seemed his two modes were to either tempt or tease Katsuki. Izuku hadn't been wrong either, Katsuki had always been the one in charge int he relationship, but then why hadn't he said anything.

"Or maybe you are?"

Katsuki's face grew hot as his words teased his thoughts.

He wasn't!

Or at least he didn't think he would be, but then why had Izuku's question brought up so many possibilities in that moment? Why had Katsuki not minded the idea of being held if it was Izuku?

Katsuki smashed the palms of his hands into his eyes to erase the images of what could have happened had they not been interrupted that night.

"Stupid, stupid. What the hell is wrong with me?" Katsuki asked.

Katsuki tried to clear his thoughts of all things Izuku, but the longer he tried to force them out, the more they came back insistent. Thoughts of Izuku as he pinned him to the wall and the way Katsuki's heart hat raced, drowning out the sounds of the surrounding alley.

The way his hands had wrapped around his waist, Katsuki had thought to push him away, but all he had managed was to grab onto the front of his shirt as he warred wit himself like an idiot. Izuku was like a magnet and Katsuki could do nothing more but follow his lead as he had pulled Katsuki's chin up towards him. Izuku's face had loomed over him so close that Katsuki could count the light freckles of his cheeks as Izuku's eyes darkened intensely and demanding all of Katsuki's attention on him.