>8<

•Aisha•

"I know what app we can do for our project," Azrail says out of nowhere, letting out a puff of smoke. 

It's Saturday and my parents aren't home, as usual. After a rigorous practice and failing my Calculus test yesterday Azrail came up with a good idea of getting high to relax. 

"What?" I mumble eating my vanilla ice cream, feeling incredibly relaxed. 

"An app that helps you study, via games." He says, passing me the blunt. 

I hum, taking a deep breath. I haven't smoked in months, and never liked it, but something about doing it with Azrail makes it fun. 

"And you can be the test subject, try to see if it'll help you with Calculus." He continues taking the blunt back from me. 

"An app to help me pass classes, yes sir," I mumble sliding down the couch and giggling. 

"We can call it, Studyella or some shit."

"Um, what about Athena?" He suggests. "She is also the goddess of wisdom." 

"Nah, too basic," I mutter. "What about Paideia, it's the Greek word for 'education' and it looks pretty."

"Not many people can pronounce that," Azrail points out. 

"Ugh," I groan, laying down wanting to cry. 

"Why don't we take a break," Azrail suggests. I nod and take my blanket and snuggle next to him. 

"Nap time." I squeal, laying on his chest and bringing him into s big hug. 

"What about your parents?" He says, chuckling.

"They won't be back till Monday, now shush and cuddle." 

I smile, enjoying the vibration on his chest when lets out a laugh. 

Rosalie is freaking out and I'm trying to calm her, but how the fuck can I do that when I'm freaking out too. 

"Rosalie, calm down you are going to do amazing," I say for the umpteenth time. 

"I want to do more than just amazing, he's watching me perform today." Rosalie gushed, talking about her crush who's here to watch the performance. 

Rosalie was getting tattooed by him and casually mentioned the concert and he invited himself to come and watch, and now that he's here she can't sit still. 

"When he sees you dance, he will be head over heels." Ally our makeup artist says, putting on the finishing touches on Rosalie's face. 

"The way he invited himself, he's already head over heels." I tease taking a few selfies, trying to forget the fact that no one is coming to see me. Tessa is grounded because of how much she misses classes, unlike me, she doesn't have an excuse note, and Blake is with her. Father is doing whatever he pleases and I told mom that she didn't need to come because I would feel worst. 

Maybe I should've invited Azrail. 

"Shut up, you think so?" Rosalie gushes, and I nod.