>23<

-Azrail-

I stare at my phone.

More specifically I stare at the message on my phone.

Once a whore always a whore.

It read with pictures of Ben on top Aisha, leaning on her car. I block the contact and throw my phone on the wall. Cracking it.

I grab my cigarettes and lighter and walk outside. Aisha was suppose to come to my house before her practice but judging by the time, its obvious she forgot.

I let the nicotine burn my lung as the pictures I saw burns in mind. In the picture they weren't kissing, so it could be out of context but my anger is not being reasonable.

Why didn't she call me?

I finish my first cigarette and take another one. If I was a normal person, I would be marching to Ben's house and fighting him, but I'm not normal.

Maybe I should go and fight him.

I look at my phone, no calls or messages from Aisha. She's halfway through practice, I decide to go to her.

Throughout the whole walk, I manage to finish my pack of cigarette and still felt the need for more. It's been long since I picked this nasty habit, the way it burned my lung was the only warmth I felt my whole life.

I arrived at Aisha's practice place faster than I thought I would. I decided to wait near her car instead of going inside and causing a scene.

An hour past and I see all of her classmate walk out except for her, it was getting dark and I was getting worried.

What is wrong with her?

Before I could make my way up I notice a figure walking out, thirty minutes after her friends. Her coach seems to be telling her something, but her mind was somewhere else. I stay leaning on her car and wait for her to come to me.

It takes her a while to notice me, and when she does a fake smile sits on her face as she runs over to give me a hug.

"What are you doing here?"

"I missed you so much, I decided to come visit." I say, not mentioning the picture.

"I missed you turtle, i'm sorry I didn't come to visit, something came up."

"Is everything okay?" I ask, praying that she tells me the truth, but she doesn't. She press her car key to unlock it and I open the door for her.

"Hurry up and get in so I can drop you home," She says, and I nod going to the passenger seat. The car ride was silent, Aisha just humming to a random song on the radio.

We arrived at my place and Aisha leans back closing her eyes before smiling at me. "Can I come in? I'm a little tired."

I nod, and we make our way into the house and in my room. I gave Aisha a change of clothes to change too after her "after practice" shower, I lay on the bed, not knowing how to act.

Should I just tell her I know? Why isn't she saying anything?

Half an hour later, she's back and crawls on the bed next to me laying on my chest. We stay silent, a tension between us and me not knowing whether to say something or not.

"Blake tried to kiss me today," She says finally. "He offered to walk me to my car, saying he missed me and then forced himself on me."

I stay quiet and give her shoulder a supporting squeeze, feeling that she has more to stay.