>16<

-Aisha-

"Did he tell you where you guys are going?" Tessa ask.

"No, he just said to dress cute and casual," I respond. "What do you think?"

"I love, what time is he getting here?"

"In 10 minutes, why am I so nervous?" I say, pacing around my room, feeling a sense of panic overwhelming me.

"It's your first date. Of course you're nervous." Tessa says, smiling at me.

Before I could say anything back, my doorbell rings. "I guess it's time to go, bye Tess."

"Stay safe and keep me updated love." She says, we blow air kisses to each other before I hang up the phone and rush downstairs.

"I thought we told you not to run down the stairs?" He says giving me a playful scowl.

"Who said I ran down?"

He raise a brow and I give a sigh a defeat. "Fine, I'm sorry it won't happen again."

He gives me a kiss on the forehead and hold my hand. I follow him out, feeling a bit shy since it is her first date ever.

"How was your appointment?" He asks as we start walking out to a car I've never seen before.

"Good, no injuries just a few cuts and bruises but that's normal since we've been getting more intense at practice." I answer, as he opens the passenger door for me.

"Azrail?"

"Yes angel?" He says

"Whose car is this? And why are you driving?"

"Mom bought me this car a long time ago I just never used it." He answers winking at me.

"So where are we going?"

"It's a secret, here," he says handing me the aux-cord which I apply oblige and put some music on.

"I love your hair today, the puffs are cute." He comments, his cheeks tainting red, mine also heating up at his compliment.

"Thank you, I wanted to try something new, I'm thinking about dying it."

"What color? So we can match."

"Really?" I squeal. That would be so cute, but would that be moving too fast.

"Well not my whole hair, but I would get highlights that color."

"I'll definitely hold you up to that." I say, cheesing.

-v-

"Wow," I whisper looing a the sight in front of me.

The drive to this location took about an hour. On our way their Azrail got me my favorite snacks and we spent the whole car ride talking and just enjoying each others company. It was nice.

I'm currently looking at a nicely decorated backyard with a treehouse. The trees had fairy light on them, but they weren't turned on because it was still light out. The backyard lead to a forest, and there was a small pond surrounded by flowers and decorative stones.

"You like?" Azrail asks, giving me a back hug as I enjoy the scenery.

"Yes, but whose house is this?"

"Mines."

"Yours?"

"Yes, after mom's husband died she decided to keep one of his properties and gave it to me as a gift on my 16th birthday," He explains. "She wanted me to have a place where I can just go away when I want to and since I'm still young, I list it on renting sites so I can make some money."

"Wow," I say again. "That is true entrepreneurship right fucking there, is that what you want to know?"

"Being in real estate have been a dream, but it requires some socializing that I can't do." He says, sounding sad.

I give him a big hug, "Let's see what's up in that treehouse."

He smiles down and me and guides me to the treehouse, helping me climb it.

"Oh wow," I say for the fiftieth time tonight when I saw inside the treehouse.

The floor of the treehouse was covered with blankets and there was a big panda bear in the corner. There was small table with snacks, pillows everywhere and a projector.

I jump on the big teddy bear.

"Be careful," I hear Azrail say but I ignore his warning and give him a big hug. "Thank you turtle, I love it."

"Turtle?" He asks, raising a brow.

Right, I never called him that out loud.

"Yes, that's been your name on my phone."

"I like it, it's unique." He says making me smile even more. "I know it's not Christmas yet, but I was thinking a Hallmark movie?"

"You know me so well," I coo, adjusting myself so that he has a spot next to me while I also get to cuddle with the panda.

"Don't tell me this panda is going to replace me,"

"Um I don't know, he is pretty big and cuddly."

He pulls me close to him, the sudden movement makes me squeal. He leans and whispers in my ear, "I'm better angel."

"You're really going to get jealous of a bear, that you gave me?" I tease him but didn't pull away from his embrace.

"Yes, and?"

"You're something else." I laugh before focusing on the movie that was starting.

After the movie ended, the sun was starting to set. Azrail and I enjoyed each others company. It was a beautiful sight.

As the sun set, the fairy lights turned on. We stayed under the moonlight, talking about our hopes and dreams.

"Aisha,"

"Hm," I hum back, eyes close as I feel sleep slowly start to take over me.

"I know this is our first date and all," Azrail starts. His heartbeat increase. "But,but I was wondering can I be your boyfriend?"

"Of course turtle," I snuggle closer to him and peck his lips before laying on his chest. I blame my sleepy state for my calm reaction,

Best first date ever.